Good, sturdy build quality.
Made of sturdy, thick plastic.
Long signal accept distance.
Outdoor sensor is heavy, good build quality.
Good under winter conditions. Small viewing angle.
Poor back-light. Buttons are too difficult to press but it doesn't bother much. Simple to use, easily adjustable. Weather prediction quite accurate ... Read more
The display is good, batteries in the external sensor seem to last a long time. Easy enough to use. The overall build quality seems fine. Unfortunately the temperature is 1-2C off, always on the positive side. This seems to apply to both the indoor and outdoor sensor, proably the outdoor sensor. I have compared it to two alcohol-bases thermometers which ... Read more
the product works pretty well. The use of AA battery is a plus since it is easy to replace. The external sensor works for more than about 12 m passing through 2 wall layers. The external sensor might not sync with the base if the battery is not FULLY charged. Make sure you use new batteries. The alarm clock works, but has no snooze function. It says ... Read more
- Accurate and cheap. - It shows a lot of information in its big 4-inch screen.
- When you push any of the buttons the screen lights in green for five seconds.
- Long signal range of outdoor unit.
- Main unit can show the information of up to three outdoor units.
- Temperature display on outdoor unit. - Maybe, it would include outdoor humidity indicator ... Read more
- Useful because you don't need to go outside to verify the temperature in cold days. - No cons at all, it was I expected. It is a very cheap and useful gadget, there is a backlight for night; the size of screen is good enough; very easy to set up; the second device is lighter and very simple to adjust to all ... Read more
Clean nice look, easy to use. Just put in some batteries and you are good to go. The transmitter i possible to connect to Tellistick!
because it transmits on the very common 433,9 Mhz. Nice with a display on the transmitter. Makes it more useful too have two ways to check temperature. One con is that it is not very easy to change channel to receiving ... Read more
It is a replacement for another station that after seven years faith-full service has fainted ciphers. After unpacking, it only took me a few minutes to read the small manual and to get and put the batteries in the two apparels. Most important is that you first put the batteries in the small temperature sensor and as second in the receiver. Do not touch ... Read more
- Seems to measure the temperature (inside and outside) accurately enough, at least for my purposes of deciding whether to open up the house to let the sun and or cool/warm air through or turn on/off the aircon/heating (i.e., is the inside warmer/cooler than th eoutside?).
- Display is clear enough and easy to understand. Has a backlight, but I've never ... Read more
Displays the temperature and on the street and inside the building. The room also shows humidity, time, date, and an icon of the expected weather. It may also signal the maximum and minimum temperature and humidity, but I do not use it.
For this price, a great tool. Now the cons.
I can not say that it is less strong,... Read more
Good quality, wireless (still checking distance capability), two displays (one at the remote outdoor sensor), backlight, seems precise. Shows both out/indoor temperature, indoor humidity, clock (and alarm). Could be cheaper, external sensor could be smaller. Do not know if weather forecast is reliable (need more testing). Backlight is good but in a ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.