DX » Community » Reviews » 4" LCD Wireless Out/Indoor Weather Station with Clock and Outdoor Temperature Sensor (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypharaoh1st on 05/15/2014

Good, sturdy build quality. Made of sturdy, thick plastic. Long signal accept distance. Easily adjustable. Outdoor sensor is heavy, good build quality. Good under winter conditions. Small viewing angle. Poor back-light. Buttons are too difficult to press but it doesn't bother much. Simple to use, easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhocarez on 04/27/2014

The display is good, batteries in the external sensor seem to last a long time. Easy enough to use. The overall build quality seems fine. Unfortunately the temperature is 1-2C off, always on the positive side. This seems to apply to both the indoor and outdoor sensor, proably the outdoor sensor. I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamamory on 03/06/2014

the product works pretty well. The use of AA battery is a plus since it is easy to replace. The external sensor works for more than about 12 m passing through 2 wall layers. The external sensor might not sync with the base if the battery is not FULLY charged. Make sure you use new batteries. The alarm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluismiyu on 01/23/2014

- Accurate and cheap. - It shows a lot of information in its big 4-inch screen. - When you push any of the buttons the screen lights in green for five seconds. - Long signal range of outdoor unit. - Main unit can show the information of up to three outdoor units. - Temperature display on outdoor unit.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybbosque on 11/04/2013

- Cheap; - Small; - Lightweight; - Cool - Useful because you don't need to go outside to verify the temperature in cold days. - No cons at all, it was I expected. It is a very cheap and useful gadget, there is a backlight for night; the size of screen is good enough; very easy to set up; the second device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzackan on 10/21/2013

Clean nice look, easy to use. Just put in some batteries and you are good to go. The transmitter i possible to connect to Tellistick! because it transmits on the very common 433,9 Mhz. Nice with a display on the transmitter. Makes it more useful too have two ways to check temperature. One con is that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydorus43 on 09/02/2013

It is a replacement for another station that after seven years faith-full service has fainted ciphers. After unpacking, it only took me a few minutes to read the small manual and to get and put the batteries in the two apparels. Most important is that you first put the batteries in the small temperature ... Read more

How to hang it in operation

0 0 0

• posted byadlaws on 08/26/2013

- Seems to measure the temperature (inside and outside) accurately enough, at least for my purposes of deciding whether to open up the house to let the sun and or cool/warm air through or turn on/off the aircon/heating (i.e., is the inside warmer/cooler than th eoutside?). - Display is clear enough and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMP200 on 06/25/2013

Great price. Multifunctionality. Displays the temperature and on the street and inside the building. The room also shows humidity, time, date, and an icon of the expected weather. It may also signal the maximum and minimum temperature and humidity, but I do not use it. For this price, a great tool. Now ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygsbbros2 on 06/24/2013

Good quality, wireless (still checking distance capability), two displays (one at the remote outdoor sensor), backlight, seems precise. Shows both out/indoor temperature, indoor humidity, clock (and alarm). Could be cheaper, external sensor could be smaller. Do not know if weather forecast is reliable ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections