DX » Community » Reviews » Leather Band + Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

- decent price for this watch - nice design - all the needles, and buttons working - easy to remove all the bling , if you don't like it. I did it in 10 min with a sewing needle - still working fine after a year or so... - just a bit big for me, but other may say ok - too bad it doesn't have an anti-reflex glass - only a 8 sec a day delay, but I could ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybredless on 05/28/2012

Excellent stylish watch. Definitely worth its price. Made very high quality. Very accurate. Never loose time. Looks very expensive! Not at all at this price. Maybe just a strap, but it can be removed and changed.. So there is no cons for me :) I think that the purchase of this watch - the perfect solution for people who have a business style. The stunning ... Read more

Side-view Great watch Brilliant look
    0 0
  • posted bydeniskiryukhin on 12/02/2011

The watch looks like a million bucks, the dials for day and date both work and it keeps accurate time, it would go good with a suit or for a formal party, and the pattern etched in the face reflects the light very nicely, another nice oversize watch from IK Colouring. The Strap is a little cheap feeling, but thats really all i can think of, for less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVillaForos on 11/12/2011

Excellent hours, the normal assembly quality. Watch that will appeal to all! Hours, which coincided with my expectations by 100%! All because I imagined. Stylish solid hours, look great in your hand. In fact, mechanical. The interesting texture of the dial, it looks unusual and expensive. Great body, but no strap. It seems they are doing just as probe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVillaForos on 09/28/2011

Excellent hours, the normal assembly quality. Watch that will appeal to all! Hours, which coincided with my expectations by 100%! All because I imagined. Stylish solid hours, look great in your hand. Indeed, mechanical. The interesting texture of the dial, it looks unusual and expensive. Great body, but not the strap. It seems they are doing just as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzolotoyroman on 04/09/2011

Very nice watches. Well-built, cordon steel is brighting and hard, leather strap looks gorgeous (at least mine is leather), glass maybe will be scratched by the time, but now it looks like crystal; so materials are really good (for this price). Design is interesting. Stones sparkles funny. Movement is proper. There are none now. Hope by the time passing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamras16 on 03/25/2011

it looks like a very expensive watch, I mean its technology is great. I watched its mechanism for 10 minutes. Evereybody who saw the watch asked me where it came from and how much does it cost. They were shocked with the price:) it was not working when I opened it. I am not sure but I think you need the wear it for the mechanism to work. I moved the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byharpinger on 03/23/2011

English: - Good looks, it seems more expensive, its very elegant. - Cheaply, a very good price. - Easy to use. - Set time in 5 seconds, hour, moth day and week day. - Don´t need batteries. Español: - Buena apariencia, parece más caro, es muy elegante. - Muy barato, una compra muy buena. - Fácil de usar. - Se pone en hora en 5 segundos, hora día del ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacintux on 03/03/2011

The watch looks like a million bucks, the dials for day and date both work and it keeps accurate time, it would go good with a suit or for a formal party, and the pattern etched in the face reflects the light very nicely, another nice oversize watch from IK Colouring. The Strap is a little cheap feeling, but thats really all i can think of, for less ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytalmoshe on 08/19/2010

The watch comes in a stiff box, surrounding a pad The watch is well shaped, it has all the functionalities work - day / date work as well Looks like a real expensive watch! It's working without a battery, only from wrist movements Glass is shiny, looks like crystal. Strap is made from leather, its color is brown, not black as shown in the product's ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections