DX » Community » Reviews » Leather Band + Stainless Steel Self-Winding Mechanical Wrist Watch
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

- decent price for this watch - nice design - all the needles, and buttons working - easy to remove all the bling , if you don't like it. I did it in 10 min with a sewing needle - still working fine after a year or so... - just a bit big for me, but other may say ok - too bad it doesn't have an anti-... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybredless on 05/28/2012

Excellent stylish watch. Definitely worth its price. Made very high quality. Very accurate. Never loose time. Looks very expensive! Not at all at this price. Maybe just a strap, but it can be removed and changed.. So there is no cons for me :) I think that the purchase of this watch - the perfect solution ... Read more

Side-view Great watch Brilliant look

0 0 0

• posted bydeniskiryukhin on 12/02/2011

The watch looks like a million bucks, the dials for day and date both work and it keeps accurate time, it would go good with a suit or for a formal party, and the pattern etched in the face reflects the light very nicely, another nice oversize watch from IK Colouring. The Strap is a little cheap feeling,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVillaForos on 11/12/2011

Excellent hours, the normal assembly quality. Watch that will appeal to all! Hours, which coincided with my expectations by 100%! All because I imagined. Stylish solid hours, look great in your hand. In fact, mechanical. The interesting texture of the dial, it looks unusual and expensive. Great body,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVillaForos on 09/28/2011

Excellent hours, the normal assembly quality. Watch that will appeal to all! Hours, which coincided with my expectations by 100%! All because I imagined. Stylish solid hours, look great in your hand. Indeed, mechanical. The interesting texture of the dial, it looks unusual and expensive. Great body, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzolotoyroman on 04/09/2011

Very nice watches. Well-built, cordon steel is brighting and hard, leather strap looks gorgeous (at least mine is leather), glass maybe will be scratched by the time, but now it looks like crystal; so materials are really good (for this price). Design is interesting. Stones sparkles funny. Movement is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamras16 on 03/25/2011

it looks like a very expensive watch, I mean its technology is great. I watched its mechanism for 10 minutes. Evereybody who saw the watch asked me where it came from and how much does it cost. They were shocked with the price:) it was not working when I opened it. I am not sure but I think you need ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byharpinger on 03/23/2011

English: - Good looks, it seems more expensive, its very elegant. - Cheaply, a very good price. - Easy to use. - Set time in 5 seconds, hour, moth day and week day. - Don´t need batteries. Español: - Buena apariencia, parece más caro, es muy elegante. - Muy barato, una compra muy buena. - Fácil de usar.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacintux on 03/03/2011

The watch looks like a million bucks, the dials for day and date both work and it keeps accurate time, it would go good with a suit or for a formal party, and the pattern etched in the face reflects the light very nicely, another nice oversize watch from IK Colouring. The Strap is a little cheap feeling,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytalmoshe on 08/19/2010

The watch comes in a stiff box, surrounding a pad The watch is well shaped, it has all the functionalities work - day / date work as well Looks like a real expensive watch! It's working without a battery, only from wrist movements Glass is shiny, looks like crystal. Strap is made from leather, its color ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections