DX » Community » Reviews » 1.8W 36-LED Car Ceiling Dome White Light (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySilvionIT on 10/14/2013

Extremely good product, well worth the purchase. Comes with all adapters required to suit all fittings. Extremely bright, lights up the footpath when i open my doors of a dual cab 4wd. Slightly thick but by removing the adhesive tape it will half it. Keep in mind the size of this thing and the size of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byforozco100 on 07/17/2013

It was too easy to put in my car (Swift), and it fitted very well in the car ceiling. Good light, very bright, improved a lot the visibility in the interior of my car. It contains 2 more options to put in another places. It was very easy to place, just retired my previous light, and put the adapter, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byf11lbert on 02/09/2013

Very bright and good color. It's 1.2W on 12v but I think that's close enough to advertised 1.8W (and on 14v it could be even more). So this is unusually fair comparing with other LED products with wrong wattage advertised. It does not fit my car. I have two festoon lamps, in gloves box (very small space)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypessona on 11/20/2012

This little guy gives off a lot of light for its size! The light temperature is bright and pleasant, much more than the bulb it is replacing. I like that this light comes with two sided tape attached to the underside so it can be placed anywhere there is a relatively flat surface. It also comes with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarhunt on 03/21/2012

Nice light in dash board, I have 2 sided light in my car hence I have ordered 2 sets of them. they fits perfectly for my Suzuki Wagon R. Best part of this product is verities of connectors, this feature will help to fix these lights almost all areas of the car. A sticker at back would made this more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeuorenan on 01/23/2012

Strong light, lightens even when the sky is still clear, and save battery life, because the consumption is very low, also does not heat the lamp holder. I had to have a patience to install the lamp in the holder because it was bigger, but with care I could ask. Recommend I recommend to everyone, however ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byorigralph on 08/27/2011

a lot more light than i gave it credit for - bought 4 of these, 2 for the cars and two to play with in the house. Like them enough that i'm going to use them in a kitchen ceiling light fixture. Four of these gave me more light than a 60W incandescent bulb - have ordered 16 more to line the ceiling fixture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygaland1 on 06/13/2011

These lights fit well inside a trailer dome light. They give off nice color and intensity. The original filament bulb were too bright and hot. The energy usage gives greater battery life especially important for extended dry camping. I noticed that on a couple of units a one or two LEDs would not work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byplatonas on 02/07/2011

A very nice and bright LED lamp. It gives more light to the interior of my car than what I had with the original lamp. The White color make it look even brighter than the incandescent lamp that was originally fitted. It is easier to read a map or a book now in the car. It fits easy in my car but in some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiniac on 11/21/2010

This LED board is extremely bright, it brightens the whole inside of my car. Even when fitted inside the original car lamp it is still very bright. Great idea to include multiple socket connections. Comes with really strong adhesive tape on underside. Cant seem to find any. Could be bad for your eyes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections