DX » Community » Reviews » 0.4W T10 1210 8-LED Vehicle Decoration/Signal White Lamp Bulbs (DC 12V/2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndreyD87 on 12/18/2013

Very well shine, I established in the car instead of marker lights, shine better than standard lamps. Are simple in use.Very clear and bright lights. they are small and are meant to replace your 5W lamps on your car. Being only 0.4W means that they consume 10 times less energy. I changed a whole lot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykac1983 on 10/17/2013

Good Leds lamps. A very good price (In my country Argentina, I can buy this T10 but in here it cost USD 3,6 for each one and in DX I can bought 2 for less price) The brightness it produces is very good and completely white, with a very low consumption. Its help to lower the amount of consumption of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosan66 on 09/02/2013

Light brightness. Low consumption and no errors with CANBUS. No leds have failed in a year... Mounted in a BMW R1200RT Sometimes, CPU detects no bulb and shows an error message in the cockpit, but if you stop and start again, works perfect. It happens about 2% of the times. price/quality is real good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDezon on 06/22/2013

I bought these for my 97 Citroën Saxo, I must say that these lights (used as daylights, license plate and interior lights) really add up to your car. It's a really cheap modification and it gives a nice (not too bright) light. It was a bit difficult to get them working, but I don't know if that'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOziboy on 03/28/2013

Plenty of light output, easily rivals the incandecant bulb it replaced in the parker light of a 4WD. The thin metal connectors had to be bent outwards slightly in order to make the connection. It isn't quite the same as your standard T10 bulb, in that it doesn't loop back. So by only having a single ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZoinac on 03/12/2013

They draw less power, and are way brighter than an old bulb. Look good and easy to install. Just don't put them in backwards (well they just don't work unless they are the right way) fifty percent failure rate on the packages I ordered. No big deal they are cheap, but order a couple of extra sets, just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipe28thc on 03/12/2013

Well built Intense blue-ish light Very little (Should fit everywhere) Road legal (At least in Brazil) Cheap (yaaay!) Feels solid and wont slip from the socket. None at all, but I think that the packaging should be better, since LEDs are kind of sensitive. But just that. I bought a pair to use on my license ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDirksmeets on 02/14/2013

Very clear and bright lights. I use them as a replacement for my licence plate lights and I am not disappointed so far. The colour is bright white with not a single hint of blue, this makes it look expensive and really is an upgrade to your car. It does not look as if cheap aftermarket but adds an expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnapdragon on 01/26/2013

Similar lumens to original, so won't be too bright in applications where you don't want/need higher output. They consume very little watts. The package is very small, even smaller than a glass W5W. The light shines in all directions. The light is a little yellow/green. I would prefer pure white, others ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnapdragon on 01/22/2013

These are a great replacement for W5W for those who don't want or need more lumens, they are aboutthe same, they also disperse the light in all directions so are good for diffusers or parabolic reflectors. Theya re also very compact in size. They are very cheap. I bought two for interior lights and the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections