DX » Community » Reviews » 0.4W T10 1210 8-LED Vehicle Decoration/Signal White Lamp Bulbs (DC 12V/2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
OK Small Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdriVsl21 on 04/30/2015

Pros: I bought these LED bulbs to illuminate the license plate of my car and the front area of the driver and after a year and use every day, still work perfectly, very bright, cold white and very good quality. I would thoroughly recommend to anyone needing this type of LED bulb. very good price,... Read more

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted by9310906 on 04/28/2015

I wanted to buy small light to fit in my fludic verna licence plate. it fits perfectly and illuminates well enough. its a good buy.. I am ordering one more set for my positions light as well...

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted by22ivan on 01/09/2015

Pro: Small Super bright easy to install without any problems. Can really suggest it to anyone works wonderful for interior car lights or dashboard lights Con: Don't have any bad thing to say about them they work and its all that counts, the brightness is what you will expect from such a small... Read more

Impression:Bright,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bychrisdavelli on 10/26/2014

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byLiviuIonut on 07/04/2014

Very good light. More light than regular bulbs. Low consumption. The light is emitted in all direction. The light became emitted more quickly than regular bulbs and stop emitting instantly. Same dimensions like regular bulb. Good price. None so far. I use them to lateral light signals. The light... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAndreyD87 on 12/18/2013

Very well shine, I established in the car instead of marker lights, shine better than standard lamps. Are simple in use.Very clear and bright lights. they are small and are meant to replace your 5W lamps on your car. Being only 0.4W means that they consume 10 times less energy. I changed a whole... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykac1983 on 10/17/2013

Good Leds lamps. A very good price (In my country Argentina, I can buy this T10 but in here it cost USD 3,6 for each one and in DX I can bought 2 for less price) The brightness it produces is very good and completely white, with a very low consumption. Its help to lower the amount of consumption... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjosan66 on 09/02/2013

Light brightness. Low consumption and no errors with CANBUS. No leds have failed in a year... Mounted in a BMW R1200RT Sometimes, CPU detects no bulb and shows an error message in the cockpit, but if you stop and start again, works perfect. It happens about 2% of the times. price/quality is real... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDezon on 06/22/2013

I bought these for my 97 Citroën Saxo, I must say that these lights (used as daylights, license plate and interior lights) really add up to your car. It's a really cheap modification and it gives a nice (not too bright) light. It was a bit difficult to get them working, but I don't know if a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOziboy on 03/28/2013

Plenty of light output, easily rivals the incandecant bulb it replaced in the parker light of a 4WD. The thin metal connectors had to be bent outwards slightly in order to make the connection. It isn't quite the same as your standard T10 bulb, in that it doesn't loop back. So by only having a on... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere