DX » Community » Reviews » Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (10-Pack 9 mm) Also Suitable for Extending 18650/CR123A Batteries
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynedamdam on 01/22/2013

Strong as advertised Work as advertised The sides chip off Small, can be lost easily Fragile I bought them just for playing. I like magnets gadgets, and I used them to stick stuffs to my computer tower. Was nicely surprised how strong they are. I believe they could be used for the batteries if you needed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanko1 on 01/09/2013

this magnets are really espectacular, they are little bat the power to magnet are osom. this magnets are really espectacular, they are little bat the power to magnet are osom. i would be like that they will be a little thicker, and bigger. but is ok, that for the work. i would be like that they will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynormanchee on 12/19/2012

Very very strong magnets. Holds on to metal objects perfectly. I am glueing them onto some items to make my office shelf more tolerable. Also using them for battery extenders. Fits Trustfires that have a flat head ow when using adaptors that are slightly thicker than the battery nipple. It can break.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandreabu on 11/28/2012

- Strong pull - Discrete - Can be piled up for some extra strength - Smaller than I thought - Fragile (just like any NdFeB magnet), do not let it fall Will not hold heavy stuff, but is perfect for photos or sticking light pieces of metal assembly together. Good for general "fridge magnet"use.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystoneboi on 09/04/2012

works great, very strong. bought it for fun, probably useful in electronics application. for connection contacts and stuff. wonder if they will affect house hold electronics though. delivery time was as expected , about 2 to 3 weeks. none that i can see. havent tried to see if they interfer with speakers.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaptopleon on 08/12/2012

Strong magnets for a reasonable price. Not much. They are hard to glue to something because they are quite smooth surfaced. I used these to keep the lid of my letterbox from rattling on windy days. The lid is aluminum and the other part also metal. I had to use superglue to get it to stick. It came lose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilverspoon on 10/28/2011

Very strong and serves your purpose well. I bought them to stick a few things on my fridge. They are good for crafts and science DIY stuff, which is why I bought them. The price is quite affordable. They are tiny for their strength. Not to let them fall or they will receive damage. They get broken easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHMouton on 09/02/2011

-very strong for it's size -useful when battery is making a loose connecting to fit in onto battery -price is good for it's purpose - they are a bit fragile -will easily break is is gets a knock against a metal surface or so - magnetic field not that effective further from the magnet I use them mainly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaytoday on 03/02/2011

-Small but really strong magnets. -Price is good, affordable. -Magnets are really weak, easy to break. I have broken one accidentally playing with them :) It happened less than a hour after obtaining them. The main reason I bought them is for my bike speedometer. It has annoying problem to skip some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycashman2011 on 01/27/2011

the neodimium magnets are really stong. They are perfect for science projects. Its hard to fing magnets this size with such a high magnitism field. The only con is that they break, if you should snap them together reaaly hard than they will chip so be careful with them. For 2.09 its not a bad deal at ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections