• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Not too bad but not great

posted by eyal0 on 11/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The top is a textured fabric, something like vinyl or plastic, so the mouse slides over it very easily, even if you apply pressure to the mouse. The seams around the edges seem good enough to last a long time.

Cons:

The bottom surface is a sort of velvet fabric. It isn't sliding around on my table but using rubber would have been better.
    The product arrived with a strong smell of glue. After two weeks on my desk the odor has dissipated but if I get close to it (10cm) and sniff, I can still smell it. It might give you a headache if you sniff it for a long time.
    It arrived folded. The crease is gone but the graphic still has a stripe that can be seen but not felt.
    The corners are slightly turned up due to the tenseness of the plastic top.

OtherThoughts:

I have no idea what the screen cleaner is for. It's the same as the mouse pad (vinyl and velvet with foam in the middle) but small and round. I suppose that the velvet side could wipe dust off the monitor but I just use a tissue. Maybe as a rest for the heel of your hand?
    The smiley face on my product is different. The smiles are less enthusiastic and mouth closed.

Bottomline:

Buy this if you love the colors or design but a mouse pad with a rubber base is more reliable. The plastic top is great but the velvet bottom isn't.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections