Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySalsano on 05/16/2014

It's very cheap and it has a lot of details. The painting its good too. If you want it for decoration or a gift it's perfect, buy it ^^ If you have the money to buy the others, its a good collection to have It can't be stand easily but it's discover the right position, and the time to arrive , but it depends of the country... It's perfect for the low ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeTalles on 03/28/2014

The product is great and strong bigger than imagined, the finish and paint are perfect. The material PVC plastic is very pleasing to the eye and touch, hands head and feet are articulated. It is a great toy for fans of decoration Donkey Kong and Super Nintendo. I could not leave him in the upright position, but that's just a detail also delay protudo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabrielBarreira on 01/12/2014

This is a lovely display toy of Donkey Kong. It is actually so real and my friends love it as well. I put it on the shelf beside my old school Super Nintendo and my PlayStation 3 and their games so it gives the room kind of a "gaming room". No cons really. Good price, good product, good size. If you have a desk, a gaming room just put the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaphaelSumida on 12/12/2013

I'm satisfied with this product! Extremely high plastic quality, rotates easily and stands in the most various positions. If I had to choose only one among all the Nintendo characters, this would be the one! I think there is no cons at all. I own it for more than 4 months and it's perfect, sitting by my side everyday. It's the only character from Nintendo ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafaelmadgamer on 11/20/2013

Unboxing dessa action figure que fiz em meu canal do youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1u4rraheDY Esta Action Figure é muito maneira , fera demais mesmo , muito bem construída e possui um acabamento ótimo que me impressiona . Nota 1000 . Vejam o Unboxing dessa action figure que fiz em meu canal do youtube http://www.youtube.com/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRatao on 11/11/2013

It is big and has very good quality, you will never find something like it for this price. Almost all parts are articulated, the head, arms, hands, legs and feet. It is hard and a resistant material. It is not very easy to leave standing! I am very happy for my purchase. Good price and if you are a Super Mario or Nintendo lover you'll love this figure.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobrock82 on 05/29/2013

It arrives really fast, the figure is just like the pictures in the reviews, it s a well finished plastic material, the details are nice and its really a cheap product, for nintendo fans and donkey kong country fans, its a really good product, i bought it for my kid he is only 2 years old and he loved it just the package, its just a plastic bag, it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynickokapo on 04/23/2013

Original Banpresto / Nintendo figure! Very tall (12-13cm approx.) and also, wide aswell!Quite a big figure for the price. Looks just as he does in-game. One of the most articulated figures in the series. The tie is a nice touch! Shipment was fast About $1 and a half pricier than most mario figures, but keeping in mind it's quite big, & comes with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDocBrownBR on 04/02/2013

The figure is good looking, with very small painting flaws here and there. Its size is great for display in a shelf or desk, and DK's face is extremely well done. As I mentioned, there are some painting flaws in some specific parts. It does not, however, take out any value of the product, especially if you consider its price. I cannot evaluate how well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeetoo on 03/28/2013

It's face is really funny, also it's position, the tie is also great. It moves the arms. The size is good, not too big or too small, nice size to keep as a decoration and to give you a laugh when you see it. None, really. Everybody loves it. It's a great product to keep in your desk, everybody loves donkey kong and it looks really good! The kind of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections