Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRatao on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is big and has very good quality, you will never find something like it for this price. Almost all parts are articulated, the head, arms, hands, legs and feet. It is hard and a resistant material. Cons:It is not very easy to leave standing! I am very happy for my pur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobrock82 on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It arrives really fast, the figure is just like the pictures in the reviews, it s a well finished plastic material, the details are nice and its really a cheap product, for nintendo fans and donkey kong country fans, its a really good product, i bought it for my kid he... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynickokapo on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Original Banpresto / Nintendo figure! Very tall (12-13cm approx.) and also, wide aswell!Quite a big figure for the price. Looks just as he does in-game. One of the most articulated figures in the series. The tie is a nice touch! Shipment was fast Cons:About $1 and a half... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDocBrownBR on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The figure is good looking, with very small painting flaws here and there. Its size is great for display in a shelf or desk, and DK's face is extremely well done. Cons:As I mentioned, there are some painting flaws in some specific parts. It does not, however,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeetoo on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's face is really funny, also it's position, the tie is also great. It moves the arms. The size is good, not too big or too small, nice size to keep as a decoration and to give you a laugh when you see it. Cons:None, really. Everybody loves it. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXenith on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well made, you can put D.K. in many positions, no smells, good painting. You can move the legs and the arms to put in differents positions. For me, it's perfect. Cons:painting is good, but could be better, also the package could be better, nothing else to say,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFarfalla on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's really well made (the flaws are really minimal). I also love how articulated it is, so I can make it strike a lot of poses, rs. It kinda has the same size I was imagining it would. Cons:I can't think of a real con... Its tie was glued to the body so I couldn't move i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTemplarz on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Perfect copy of D.K. action figure; - Perfectly painted; - No strong smells; - Has some mobility for setting it at different positions; Cons:- A little expensive for the doll's size, but who can lower the offer? - The package came considerably damaged (maybe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmaxandrade on 08/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good build - Looks exactly like DK - Can be seen in "human" stance or "monkey" stance - Great price Cons:- A little hard to put in "monkey stance" - Some little, tiny, almost imperceptible painting failures Besides that (which,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysven23 on 06/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks awesome from a distance and from a near view!!! It's articulable, can move both of its arms and legs!!! Great to leave as a decoration or to play with it. Cons:Build quality ain't awesome but it's very good though. Paint job looks good but could be bette... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections