DX » Community » Reviews » Blue Light Dual Controller USB Charging Cradle/Dock for PS3
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlessio1990 on 03/18/2014

- It has a very stylish look and is well made - You can charg 2 controllers at the same time - There are LED lights to indicate when they are fully charged (wich adds to the stylish look when they'r on) - The extra 2 USB ports on the side to charge iPhone, iPad, PSP,...) It took me some time to get used to plug the controllers in without touching the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiLeoFric on 02/27/2014

Nice to look at, good indicators if charging or not. Nice fit, no pressure applying while putting the controllers in the cradle. Easy Controller removal. Not heavy but solid manufactured. Nice to have extra USB ports. Cannot fit move controllers, so unplugging the cable or using the USB hub to connect these is needed. Alternatives are not this solid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhollidaydoc on 03/07/2012

now the controllers have they place and didn´t lay around somewhere. two controllers and two move-controllers (or something else with mini-usb) can be charged at the same time. the blue light (while charging) and the green light (fully charged) looking very stylish. always fully charged controllers and a place where to find them. seems to work ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShmutt on 05/31/2010

- Charges two controllers at the same time. - LED changes color to indicate a fully charged controller. - The two USB ports at the side are useful to charge other gadgets. (iPod, iPhone, NDS, PSP, etc with the appropriate USB charging cable.) - Controllers need to be naked in order to charge it using this. The silicone wraps I bought could not be used ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byeitai2001 on 05/22/2010

It is a nice design, and is made well ... doesn't feel like it's going to break, but the top control keeps popping off slightly from the charger so that it still holds but doesn't charge. The controls are too close together, I struggle to clip them back into the unit. They touch each other when plugged in ... and sometimes if I plug the top one in, ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections