- It has a very stylish look and is well made
- You can charg 2 controllers at the same time
- There are LED lights to indicate when they are fully charged (wich adds to the stylish look when they'r on)
- The extra 2 USB ports on the side to charge iPhone, iPad, PSP,...) It took me some time to get used ... Read more
Nice to look at, good indicators if charging or not. Nice fit, no pressure applying while putting the controllers in the cradle. Easy Controller removal.
Not heavy but solid manufactured. Nice to have extra USB ports. Cannot fit move controllers, so unplugging the cable or using the USB hub to connect ... Read more
now the controllers have they place and didn´t lay around somewhere. two controllers and two move-controllers (or something else with mini-usb) can be charged at the same time. the blue light (while charging) and the green light (fully charged) looking very stylish. always fully charged controllers ... Read more
- Charges two controllers at the same time.
- LED changes color to indicate a fully charged controller.
- The two USB ports at the side are useful to charge other gadgets. (iPod, iPhone, NDS, PSP, etc with the appropriate USB charging cable.) - Controllers need to be naked in order to charge it using ... Read more
It is a nice design, and is made well ... doesn't feel like it's going to break, but the top control keeps popping off slightly from the charger so that it still holds but doesn't charge. The controls are too close together, I struggle to clip them back into the unit. They touch each other when plugged ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.