DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Port USB Power Adapter (100~240V/US Plug)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCremlin on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charges 2 devices simultaneously. Charged both my Samsung Galaxy S3 and my LG HBS-700 bluetooth headset at the same time. Doesn't get hot. Rotating plug allows the adapter to be plugged in virtually anywhere, adjacent to anything else that's already plugged in. Plug its... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomcat7690 on 10/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Adpter is compact, save, easy to understand. Generated power enought for 2 devices. without problems fit in japan wall sockets. Nice funny dots in surface. Not heat in working time. Can charging all night long. And, main Pro: It working Cons:not interesting disign, loud... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgmancuso on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works just fine! Very well constructed and easy to carry because you can retract the plugs. It looks ok too for a low cost gadget. The 2 usb adaptors are very handy, you can charge an iPod and a GPS simultaneously for example. I´ve bought one more for my parents to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRangerRandP on 12/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as advertised most of the time. Iphone 3 is a little on the finicky side, but will work if unplugged and plugged back in. Both USB ports are active at the same time. Folds nicely for travel. Cons:Feels like it plugs in upside down. Looks and feels awkwar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypmitchmd on 09/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact design for traveling since plugs folds down. It allows two devices two charge simultaneously. Plug works in multiple positions so it doesnt cover the adjacent outlet. Cons:Doesn't charge a iPad, neither an iPad 1 or 2. So the idea that I could travel with family a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysugan on 06/24/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This look is beautiful. This convenience is not bad.Can be used successfully without feeling cheap. The bargain was so happy. That can be used in AC100V 50Hz, confirmed. Compact and light. Plug is useful because it rotates 180 degrees. Cons:Unfortunately you f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byj5ive on 04/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the plug can be angled up to 180 degrees. Cons:couldn't handle 4th Gen iPod Touch with another device. OtherThoughts:the plug being able to fold in any angle up to 180 degrees is great, and certainly saves space on the wall plug or power bar. However, it would not handl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystupe on 03/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Came very well packed and the power extension could -be turned 90degrees or 180 degrees. -Provide two USB port to charge two iphone or two USB-chargable device at the same time! Cons:None. OtherThoughts:Bought this as my wife and myself has an iPhone. Now no mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byixsolar on 02/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was looking for a USB charger for my devices, and I found this like a very good alternative to the computer. Now my USB ports are free, and I don't need the computer On all the day. It is very small, and I can carry with me wherever I go. Cons:The american p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythany on 11/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was looking for a compact USB power adapter that still has two ports. Well this is it. I've tested it on 230V and it works beautifully. It has a total output of 1A, which gives maximum power to each port. The fold-away power plug is very convenient for travelling (if... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections