DX » Community » Reviews » 0.3W T10 1212 6-LED Vehicle Decoration/Signal White Lamp Bulbs (DC 12V/2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLiviuIonut on 07/04/2014

Very good light. More light than regular bulbs. Low consumption. The light is emitted in all direction. The light became emitted more quickly than regular bulbs and stop emitting instantly. Same dimensions like regular bulb. Good price. None so far. I use them in the inside door car light. When I open ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybobox on 01/25/2013

I replaced my car reading lamps and I am very impressed with the new "look". The light is very bright. I have to of these installed in my car and I can say that when I open the door, suddenly the night becomes day :) Great quality and very easy to mount. Could be cheaper, but still, a great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzion101 on 11/28/2010

it's very bright! low power consumption fits any T10 type connector Contact pads looks firm! not like the regular plastic T10 connector with the thin wires that breaks in a second. dont know if it is a con but the color of the light is white with a little purple tint.. like a 8000K hid.. i wish there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilviumc on 08/20/2010

* if you need a pair of bulbs that direct the light in front, these are perfect. No wasted light; * as bright as incandescent W5W, yet they draw less power and don't get as hot; * they are supposed to last for a very long time, you shouldn't have to ever replace them until the car itself is recycled.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygbrown on 08/12/2010

Very well made, brilliant light output, matches HID 8000K headlamps for white color. Contact pads make for easy installation compared to the single wire tyoe T10. Best suited to forward facing parking lights They are not water proof but most light housing are sealed with o-ring on the the light socket.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections