DX » Community » Reviews » 0.8" LCD Digital Clock with RGB Star Projection (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysumyca on 06/12/2013

It has a clock and a night light and the price is very good . the stars are changing colors and every 30 second its resetting and then it makes like a lightening . not a fan of that and my daughter either. The clock its hard to set . couldn't figure it out till now so I gave up . I bought a different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeoric2007 on 01/17/2011

It's an interesting thing. Small footprint and easy to use. Beautifully versicolor in the dark and leaves on the ceiling of stars. Time projected a very clear and bright then fades away. It`s have a small display for the time. more negative - a quiet beeping alarm. I doubt that I will wake up to this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysatim on 09/25/2010

Really cheap, good projection quality (time projection look very good), good colors dynmics. Quality is not the best. Everything is ok, but buttery cover Latch hard to open and when you use it many times latch easy can be broken. If clock on the ground floor stars look not so good, but if clock on table ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections