DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone + Crystal Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybentoh on 06/06/2013

- Easy to dress it onto your phone. - Looks very nice and unique. - Phone is well protected - nice apple logo can still be seen with of the transparent back covers. - Power and Volume buttons are easy to reach - nice design and pretty lightweight as well. due to the back case is made of plastic, easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCalgaryBen on 05/15/2012

Fits nice and snug, very good alignment of cut-outs and buttons, provides great protection to iPhone 3Gs, and doesn't detract from the good looks of the device. Clear back is great if you have a stick-on "skin" with your own artwork (and just as great if you don't). Good feel overall. No stretching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErezoh on 07/01/2011

This shield looks very nice and really good on the iPhone, especially the black color iPhone. it also keeps the device side and the rear panel. Can maintain strong and falls iPhone against scratches. Shield does look really pretty on my iphone even if you have the white iphone or black iphone/ none Total ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanubhavsaksena on 04/22/2011

It has got nice looks, fits well. The phone really looks good in it, also it is well protected. The power button is hard to operate, but you would become and expert after you get a hang of it. The vibration switch is very hard to operate, the switch throw from ringer to vibrate is easy but vice-versa ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheKyTe on 12/09/2010

-The price is quite low. Other cases cost around $20-$30. -The clear back makes it easier to slid into your pocket -The case seems to be sturdy enough. The fit is nice and tight. -It is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to hit the lock button! You can barely press down on the area, and you cannot feel it the button ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxavpaquet on 12/07/2010

Fits really well the iPhone and the clear backside doesnt touch to the back of the iPhone so it won't scratch it if there is dust in there. I can't turn vibrate mode off after i put it on, unless i remove the casing. It's that bad for me anyway since i'm almost always at school so i leave it on vibrate.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byben07 on 12/01/2010

I purchased this more than a month ago but it arrived just a week ago (not DX's fault) - however, when I received it, I was NOT disappointed at all. At first, I thought it was going to be a cheap looking case but it turned out better than I expected. I've been using other branded iphone cases (a black ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimoMies on 11/07/2010

Definitely the best case I could wish for my iPhone! The silicone grip gives a really nice feel to the edges, while the clear-plastic-back still makes it possible to take it from a pocket. The buttons are places absolutely in the right places, even the data cable fits in without problems! It's easy to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjaznak on 10/19/2010

- fits like a glove - buttons are easy to operate - good in hand - protects your phone - looks good - soft edges - lightweight - mute switch hard to use. - case is bit hard to remove. - finishing could be better - marks in the corner - slippery back easy to put in and take off from pocket as the background ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybwooce on 06/27/2010

Fits well, nice transparent back, buttons are easy to operate and border looks like it will protect it well from impact damage. Snug fit, it won't come off by accident. Slippery back, slightly grippy sides, but unlike soft silicone it will go into your pocket without grabbing. Perfect alignment with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections