DX » Community » Reviews » Wi-Fi Antenna RP-SMA M-F Connector Extension Cable (3M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavidLlorente74 on 09/20/2014

Pros: Works well. Easy to fit connectors. No significant wifi signal loss. Cons: Nothing special. Connected to another cable (attached to the antenna). I was concerned about the signal loss, but it is connected to a 5dBi antenna and the signal is very good. Would recommend for sure. Great performance ... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byavgou on 02/15/2014

It is good quality and works very well with my wireless receiver. There is little loss of signal. The price is very good. It has a very simple installation. The quality of the connectors is very good. The cable is not very flexible. It is very easy to use. I can't find any cons. I bought the 3 meter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepecalvo on 02/01/2014

Perfectly fulfills the characteristics that describe the product. I'm happy with the results that you are giving me. It is the second time I buy this accessory and is great for extending the wireless network. Cumple a la perfección las características con que describe el producto. Estoy contento ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfred on 10/15/2013

The cable is thin, but all is normal. I can't test it because of the raison below. I can't test it because of the raison below. I can't test it because of the raison below. I wanted to extend my antenna but it's impossible for me to fixe it : the female and the male are inverse my need : I precise my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatodox on 09/02/2013

It is great! Improves the signal for my wireless network for a couple of bucks. Allows me to put the router antenna on a high place, improving the quality of the wifi connection in my home and neighborhood. The quality of the cable is great, there are no signal reduction or noise increased by the lenght ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavgou on 02/22/2013

It works very well. I used it to install an antenna outside the house for better reception. It worked very well. The good thing is that the cable is so thin so you can install it with ease. You don't have to open holes on the wall. It can fit easily through the window and the window is 99% closed. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrumete on 10/28/2011

it is well finished , is just a good wire and there is no much to say. the wire is too thin but i didn´t notice a decrease of the intensity of the signal even may be can broken easily. I saw some coments about the thickness and the problems with the signal. I was trying this one and another one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKreAture on 02/05/2011

Cheap extension-cable with reverse polarity SMA. Very usefull for extensing the cable from a wifi antenna. 3 meters is quite long too. 3 meters is too long for the thin cable it is made of. The loss is higher than the gains of getting your antenna up and out of the house.Losses seem to be over 6db. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhonorbak on 02/05/2011

- Good reception - Good Build quality. - Golden connectors which are easy to tighten and release because they rotate around the cable, meaning you don't need to rotate the cable itself. - 3m is pretty long long, which allows the user to place the antenna wherever is best. - no cons that I'm aware of.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections