DX » Community » Reviews » Wi-Fi Antenna RP-SMA M-F Connector Extension Cable (6.0M-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymerinozky on 03/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:not present any problem I have used with a usb tplink 722 to extend the antenna and has a good performance (no presento ningun problema lo he usado con una usb tplink 722 para extender la antena y tiene un buen desempeño) Cons:in the time that I have used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabianfiordel on 12/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Acabo de utilizar para conectar mi antena Direccional 24 dBi. estuve trabajando muy bien . es más barato que los otros cables . Cons:cuando estoy usando esta señal de cable se ha caído % 100 % 65 que es un gran diferencia. si usted está planeando uti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolomax on 04/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:high quality connectors and cable, real minimum loss, with this Im able to move my Wi-fi antenna wherever I want without problem. Perfect for extend your Wi-fi Range if you add an antenna with this, as I did. Cons:nothing to add here, the product works well as... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblaircaines on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice and light weight. thin and easy to use i would recommend this product to anybody . the lenght is good. and the cord is flexiable. and is every easy to hook up to your product . Cons:the only thing a do not like about is that when i hooked it up to my wifi connectio... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjytkd on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Six meter-length are not so longer, because we just cannot put one cable in the middle of hall, we need to hide it in order to be functional. Well packed, it had not occupied greater space in shipment bag. Cons:Nothing that I could note. OtherThoughts:I live a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byendophobic on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I needed to change the location of my routers antenna. I looked around at radio shack and this did the trick but for less than half the price. Cons:not the best quality of cable so I'm sure of the Db loss. OtherThoughts:I needed to change the location of my ro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegendback on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i just used it to connect my Directional 24 Dbi antenna to my wifi dongle.It working nicely , connection is Good , It's not disconnecting suddenly.it's cheaper than other cables. Cons:when i'm using this cable signal is dropped %100 to %65 it's a big differenc... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPortomc on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful product. Nice price. Exelent materials. 6 meters ,you can use for a lot of thins router , pen,etc Cons:I used it for my wifi board's modding. the signal was not sou good but he works you need very high output power from your adapter, and a high gain antenna... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections