DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for 9.7" Ipad
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysixel on 02/25/2013

Excellent buy. Very easy to use. The material is good and simple aplication. I put in ipad 1. And the size is perfect. I used to own a liquid to apply the film, but only facilitates the application is very simple. The film comes with a cloth to help clean. no cons. The material is really anti-glare, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

I don't have an Ipad. I bought this because I needed to cut from it protectors for different items. So for this price I have cut different ones, for camera, to protect thhe display ofg a electronic clock, landline phone display, ipod touch, PSP Nothing to do with it's quality, but it is difficult to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneerajag on 10/31/2012

- Good quality. - Hassle-free international shipment. - Received this in 10 days time in Sweden. Putting the protector screen on iPad was not as easy and simple as iPhone. It left some bubbles behind which I have to deal with every day. It would be good to provide detailed instructions on how to apply ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bychirrik on 12/09/2011

Good matte film Traces from fingers are a little appreciable It is easily established Screen protection excellent with matte effect In the complete set is available to weave for removal of pollution and a shovel for film smoothing The exact sizes aren't observed On the big edges everything is all right,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybdalmazo on 03/11/2011

Cheap, easy to apply and perfect fit to screen to protect against scratches but it´s don´t reduces ipad sensibility of touchscreen No cons! it does what should do. Some people can complain about anti-glare dull appearance but it was expected When you apply, try use soap (a properly one to glasses). Its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypixme on 03/07/2011

Does what it advertises to do, and that is to provide a working screen protector that is "anti glare". Doesnt affect the sensativity of the screen The Anti Glare doesnt quite work as mention. I find my screen looks opaque under direct sunlight and reduces the readability from my previous non glare screen ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeoinormonde on 11/19/2010

Easy to put on, but put it on in a non-dusty room or it will completley ruin it. It When i got this in the post dealextreme bent it to fit in the envelope which completley ruined the protector, there is a big crease going down the middle.It does effect the screen quality of the ipad When you put it on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykoerner on 06/28/2010

-Cheap price - you can get cheaper but... -The screen protector itself feels good, sturdy and it seems like it can guard your screen from scratches -Comes with a handy cleaning cloth and the not so useful (use a credit card instead) piece of cardboard -The package is rather nice came without any wrinkles ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuggrit on 06/17/2010

The touchscreen still seems to work well with this protector on, and you get a little cleaning cloth and a cardboard bubble scraper with it, which is nice. I found it impossible to get it onto the screen without bubbles, despite the handy cardboard scraper. Maybe you can get it to go on properly if you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections