DX » Community » Reviews » LCD Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for 9.7" Ipad
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysixel on 02/25/2013

Excellent buy. Very easy to use. The material is good and simple aplication. I put in ipad 1. And the size is perfect. I used to own a liquid to apply the film, but only facilitates the application is very simple. The film comes with a cloth to help clean. no cons. The material is really anti-glare, which facilitates the use of ipad in extremely bright.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

I don't have an Ipad. I bought this because I needed to cut from it protectors for different items. So for this price I have cut different ones, for camera, to protect thhe display ofg a electronic clock, landline phone display, ipod touch, PSP Nothing to do with it's quality, but it is difficult to cut it. Scissors will make borders to crease, so you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneerajag on 10/31/2012

- Good quality. - Hassle-free international shipment. - Received this in 10 days time in Sweden. Putting the protector screen on iPad was not as easy and simple as iPhone. It left some bubbles behind which I have to deal with every day. It would be good to provide detailed instructions on how to apply and more importantly how to avoid air bubbles. Suggest ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychirrik on 12/09/2011

Good matte film Traces from fingers are a little appreciable It is easily established Screen protection excellent with matte effect In the complete set is available to weave for removal of pollution and a shovel for film smoothing The exact sizes aren't observed On the big edges everything is all right, and on short it is less on 2 mm Basically for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybdalmazo on 03/11/2011

Cheap, easy to apply and perfect fit to screen to protect against scratches but it´s don´t reduces ipad sensibility of touchscreen No cons! it does what should do. Some people can complain about anti-glare dull appearance but it was expected When you apply, try use soap (a properly one to glasses). Its will let easier to apply and eliminate all air ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypixme on 03/07/2011

Does what it advertises to do, and that is to provide a working screen protector that is "anti glare". Doesnt affect the sensativity of the screen The Anti Glare doesnt quite work as mention. I find my screen looks opaque under direct sunlight and reduces the readability from my previous non glare screen protector. I was able to get it on perfectly ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeoinormonde on 11/19/2010

Easy to put on, but put it on in a non-dusty room or it will completley ruin it. It When i got this in the post dealextreme bent it to fit in the envelope which completley ruined the protector, there is a big crease going down the middle.It does effect the screen quality of the ipad When you put it on the ipad. If the postage had not bent the screen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoerner on 06/28/2010

-Cheap price - you can get cheaper but... -The screen protector itself feels good, sturdy and it seems like it can guard your screen from scratches -Comes with a handy cleaning cloth and the not so useful (use a credit card instead) piece of cardboard -The package is rather nice came without any wrinkles in it and no ore made scratches - Anti glare ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuggrit on 06/17/2010

The touchscreen still seems to work well with this protector on, and you get a little cleaning cloth and a cardboard bubble scraper with it, which is nice. I found it impossible to get it onto the screen without bubbles, despite the handy cardboard scraper. Maybe you can get it to go on properly if you have the patience of a monk, which I do not. So ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections