DX » Community » Reviews » 3-in-1 USB 3.5mm AUX Audio/Data/Charger Cable for Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS - Black (1.2M)
  • 5 star 49 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byProduct55 on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable replaces the two individual cables I used to use in my car (iPhone charging cable and male to male audio cable). The integrated cable means I only have to plug one cable into the phone. The audio now comes from the charge/sync adapter and I don't ne... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysellberg on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable is THE cable! Before I bought this cable I had som background noice via AUX in my car that I found very annoying. Then after hours of googling and trying other AUX cables I found the answer! (It's something with the electricity in the car disturbing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnderz Rush on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good quality materials -Appropriate length -Tight fit, it wont get loose -Durable material -Has a holder to put the cables together Cons:- Could be cheaper Besides that... none at all OtherThoughts:Excellent value for the price and I liked the color it combin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymag8 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Had it for about 1 year, daily use in the car. Still works fine, the plastic close to the connector is starting to fall apart, but it will still take long before it will stop working. For the money, i would strongly suggest it Cons:None really. It's a charging... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanito69 on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pefect gadget for the car, u can chargue while using the aux to play some music, or while using gps. Pefect if u have a gps style holder. The plugs fit perfecty even the apple connector is the old one that cant be unplugged until you press the side buttons. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalbone on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great product. Not only does it charge your iPod or iPhone, the audio output goes through your dock connector instead of the headphone jack, resulting in much better sound. I use it to play music through my home stereo, but it would be very handy in an auto as... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymukoreia on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Practicality, product of great quality, worked perfectly. I am very pleased. Just plug in and use. Its' like the only cable you'll need for your daily tasks. If it had HDMI out, it would be the master of all cables :D Cons:Delay in delivery for being from another countr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaaalease on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing works right out of the package. I bought it for my iPod touch to plug into my car's aux input and charge the iPod at the same time. I have playlists that I start when I get into the car so I don't have to mess with it while driving. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:J... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymslior on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cable works like it is intended. Stereo sound is very good. USB cable is charging well. Used it to play music from my Iphone to car speakers while charging the device. Good price. Cons:After approximatlly one year became noisy and only one speaker worked. Built in a way... Read more

0 1
  • posted byEttelie on 12/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great, easy to use, long cable, great for use in a car. Cons:No real cons. The split between the 2 connectors is quite far down the cable, it depends on what you will use it for if it is a problem or not. OtherThoughts:Good price. Bottomline:Works as int... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections