DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller (SD/MMC/USB/3.5mm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPoppynor on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The device works and is easy to learn. It has usb, aux and memory card reader, so it has many possbilities. The screen is also very easy to read from and gives you the information you need. I haven't used it but the remote seems to be good quality. It does not take up m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBEL0FF on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-- looks good, unlike most of the other proposals. -- just works. Cons:-- remote control becomes unstable. -- when connected via AUX loud noises and can not hear anything. (probably a problem specific installation). -- the screen is so small that just useless.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymagiardi on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Sound quality surprisingly good, almost CD quality. I use it for all types of music, and it is really different from other FM transmitters I tried in the past, much better. The signal is strong, I don't need to put the volume at Max like in other devices. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhygis on 05/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. I tried 1GB and 4GB SD card with it without any problems. I tried 16GB USB flash with it - again no problem. I had on that USB disc some pictures and I put there mp3 files and this wasn´t problem for the transmiitter to find them. When you ha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections