DX » Community » Reviews » 1.0" LCD Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter with IR Remote Controller (SD/MMC/USB/3.5mm)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good quality sound

posted by magiardi on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Sound quality surprisingly good, almost CD quality. I use it for all types of music, and it is really different from other FM transmitters I tried in the past, much better. The signal is strong, I don't need to put the volume at Max like in other devices. The device remembers the frequency setting also when switched off

Cons:

The display is very small, I have not tried the reading from SD card, it seems dangerous to drive and fiddle with song names at the same time, I use the analogue 3.5mm input which works fine. The equaliser has almost no effect, very slight difference between he Modes, and the equaliser setting is forgotten when you switch off the device.

OtherThoughts:

The remote works from very short distance only, but this is no big deal for me.

Bottomline:

This device serves me really well, I can listen to all kind of music from my phone to the car radio via 3.5mm jack, which my car radio did not have.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections