Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySeriyA on 06/13/2013

*Can be invisible (phys) *All-inclusive *No-name manufacter *I have recived broken disc (not readable) *No drivers anywhere else - Prevents keyboard and mouse access when the user is away from their desk - Consists of a USB Wireless receiver and a battery powered portable transmitter - Includes USB extension cable to allow for optimum positioning of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelixL on 09/12/2012

In my job, I have to get up and walk around all the time, plus I have sensitive info on screen all the time. Before, I have to lock and unlock every time, which gets annoying. With this, I can just walk away and the computer locks. Walk back and it unlocks. Works fine on Win 7 x64. USB extension cable provided. The software does the "locking"... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmenal on 01/16/2012

This device has a nice buid quality. The mini-cd contained in the package have a software called RF PC Lock v1.32 and a manual, both in good english, very easy to install and set up. Again good battery life. The only con is: the transmitter, on the battery side , the cover plastic is a little thin and cracks easily if you are not carefull... The locking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredwolf on 10/22/2010

Great little device to keep pruing coworkers away from your sensitive info. Installation software wasnt very userfriendly , no autorun but when you figure it out it works well! Short range makes it even more useful. Looks just like a little thumbdrive. You can use ctrl alt del to stop it from locking you out though No instuctions goofy software and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections