DX » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 USB Powered Charging Cable for Ipod/PSP/Cell Phones
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydomburg on 02/27/2014

Excellent multi cable set, very compact so use to take with you. All my devices can i connect without a problem. Great multi cable. Don't anymore have to look for the right cable or adaptor for powering my devices. Together with the Adaptor a bought also here it a real winner,. The bild is good and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArsenkov on 02/12/2014

Tasty price. I replace with it full box of various chargers and USB cables for dozen of any kind of gadgets in my house. It is writes in description what you can't charge two devices simultaneously. But this restriction is only about the lack of voltage in the USB port. I have active USB-hub with external ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byark70 on 01/26/2014

In one cable connectors for all phones. Quality connectors satisfactory. Not very durable cables. No confidence in the longevity. Use almost constantly at work, at home and I drive in a different trip. True use different versions (from different manufacturers) of the cable. Very satisfied. Solved the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheymannn on 11/21/2013

It's very cheap but it's include very perfectly designed 10cable in one Usb.It is very good manufactured cable.You can charge 3 device at the same time.It can charge almost all devices. The long of the cable is sometimes cause problem , it's short.But just it all the other things perfect. I tried to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydumper on 11/20/2013

Very good price. Suitable for most gaming devices as it says in the title 10 in 1. reasonable build quality. excellent to have in the glove compartment of the car along with a car USB charger for those occasions when you forget your main charger. build quality could be a little better but you cannot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamir21 on 11/19/2013

It's the more useful cable you can have in all of your life. You have 10 cables in 1 ! It is very very cheap, and you will not need more usb cables in your life. What more do you need? There are still some that are not what devices are hahaha, amazing :) Absolutely nothing... Do you have to travel? Just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJohnEBH on 11/07/2013

Supports 10 different devices - This thing is a life saver. Even if you buy a new phone and end up losing the cable that came with it, odds are that this thing supports it! you'll never have to worry about having the right cable ever again Cheap - You CANNOT go wrong with the price for this Short - It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHephaestos on 10/14/2013

It works great. Comes in quite handy when you easily "losing" your regular cables - It's really cheap - I bought it for a friend, but since it's working this well, I'm gonna order another - Can either be connected to computer or your wall socket plug(Any with USB) By connecting two devices ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydevlin182 on 09/23/2013

good build quality, exceeded my expectations. Use it mainly for micro and mini usb. But have also helped out co-worker who needed to charge her blackberry. Great cable to have lying around because one do you will need it. cable might be too short for some users. If you are using it with an AC adapter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrWeird on 09/17/2013

Good charging options, I don't need even half of these, really. ;) Quality, while a little flimsy, it pretty OK. I was expecting a lot worse. Works with my iPhone 4S and iPad 3 when used with the original iPad wall socket charger. A little flimsy. Probably won't last many years, so stock up if you're ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections