DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Good price Хороший
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byapatcehdx on 12/16/2014

I use this in my desktop computer at work as secundary NIC for configurations. 10/100 is enough for me. +nice and small +it works out of box in ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04, doesn't need any drivers -the usb-cable is too thin, i'm scare that i will broke it when i touch it. -windows need a specified driver Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAlllexxxey on 12/07/2014

Does its task well. On the tablet with Android system works fine. Problems have not yet been observed with Windows 7 works fine without additional drivers. Very cool item with good price. Thanks DX. Read more

Impression:Хороший;

0 0 0

• posted bynickbrandwood on 11/18/2014

I use this with various android devices without any problem. Works perfectly with my MK809III, that had unstable wireless. Worked immediately with computer too, didn't require installing any drivers. Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydorsimon on 11/13/2014

Pros: Works just fine, does the job. I used it for macbook, needed installation of driver before but after that worked just fine. There is light for indication that the cable is connected so that's helpful Cons: not to sure about the quality seems that only time could say how much time it would still ... Read more

Impression:nice, does it's job;

0 0 0

• posted byMints on 11/01/2014

I like the price. I also liked how it works on Windows 8. Drivers were recognized and it just worked out of the box. Nothing good With Yosemite and it's drivers problem. No use from the provided drivers with this newes MAc OS 10.10. Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 1

• posted bynico1287 on 09/26/2014

Work well, very stable. Deliver the full 100 mbps. Latest drivers can be found on the manufacturer website. Power consumption is over 100 mA, so it should not be use with self powered USB hub. Most of my Ethernet cable would not clip correctly with the connector but it is not a real issue for me. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymarinolinaje on 06/30/2014

Nowadays, it is quite common that laptops come without wire/ethernet connector. This is specially common in new ultrabooks. In my case, I own a Dell XPS 13 and use the wireless connectivity. However, sometimes (specially at work) I need to use a wired connection when a wireless routing device is broken.... Read more

The case Case (back) Detail 1 Detail 2 Working light

0 0 1

• posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

This is very good as you will be abble to add Ethernet to ultrabooks and PCs with broken Ethernet ports. Ethernet is much better than Wifi, if you need Speed latencies and do some serious gaming, you need cabled network and not Wifi. The chipset used in the adapter is very robust and your Windows will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoedaanisme on 05/13/2014

- Worked with linux distribution ubuntu 14.4 on start! no additional drivers needed. - Shipped in 2 weeks to the Netherlands - red lights blinking when an active connection is astablished. - flexible cable makes is very handy to connect to a laptop without forcing the LAN cable in forced positions. -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byskofolo on 04/25/2014

Normal price, easy functioning, complete documentation, worked for more that 6 months. I did not saw anny notable cons. The device is very simple, performing only one task and there is no hidden querries. The only problem could be uncompatibility (what is not manufacutrers problem) and lifespan of device ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections