DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Good price Хороший
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byccapublic on 01/17/2015

Pros : Great product if you need an extra ethernet port and 100Mb/s is enough for you. I wanted to test the actual throughput and I can confirm that the 100Mb/s are actually reached. I plan to use it with the Guleek i8 I just bought from DX. It will for sure do the job to connect to my internet :... Read more

Impression:Works just fine,cost effective;

0 0 0

• posted bystewie on 01/17/2015

Pros: Cheap, easy to install without any extra drivers needed. Works on Android. Cons: I guess the red led light is a bit to bright, but if you can hide behind something it won't bother you. This is a great little gadget if you need an ethernet port. I bought it to use on a android tv stick and i... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaopgsilva on 01/13/2015

This product is rather usefull, it comes in white, very similar to apple products. The only con I had was finding the driver to install it in a Macbook, but after a search I found out the driver I needed and everything went smooth. By the way, the driver I needed was AX88772C, with a simple can a... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypirenzi on 01/12/2015

Pros: Just plug in and go with a chromebook, similarly with Linux, nothing to install. Speeds are consistent and fast. Cons: Red led indicator light could get a bit annoying after a while. Other thoughts: Comes with mini CD with some software, not sure what OS that would be necessary for. Useful... Read more

Impression:fantastic fast well-priced;

0 0 1

• posted bystyrbiorn on 12/23/2014

Pros: Works perfect with my MacBook Pro. Ok performance Cons: Had to find driver on my own. Would have been nice o have that included

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byapatcehdx on 12/16/2014

I use this in my desktop computer at work as secundary NIC for configurations. 10/100 is enough for me. +nice and small +it works out of box in ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04, doesn't need any drivers -the usb-cable is too thin, i'm scare that i will broke it when i touch it. -windows need a specified... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAlllexxxey on 12/07/2014

Does its task well. On the tablet with Android system works fine. Problems have not yet been observed with Windows 7 works fine without additional drivers. Very cool item with good price. Thanks DX.

Impression:Хороший;

0 0 0

• posted bynickbrandwood on 11/18/2014

I use this with various android devices without any problem. Works perfectly with my MK809III, that had unstable wireless. Worked immediately with computer too, didn't require installing any drivers.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydorsimon on 11/13/2014

Pros: Works just fine, does the job. I used it for macbook, needed installation of driver before but after that worked just fine. There is light for indication that the cable is connected so that's helpful Cons: not to sure about the quality seems that only time could say how much time it would... Read more

Impression:nice, does it's job;

0 0 0

• posted byvemoxy on 11/08/2014

Pros: - Cheap - Works with the instructions Cons: - Mine was spoilt after about 3 weeks of using it. I prefer to think that mine is an unlucky defective product. Still I'm giving high rating because I thoroughly enjoyed it in its 3 weeks lifetime.

Impression:Usable;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections