DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Good price Хороший
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 01/13/2015

This product is rather usefull, it comes in white, very similar to apple products. The only con I had was finding the driver to install it in a Macbook, but after a search I found out the driver I needed and everything went smooth. By the way, the driver I needed was AX88772C, with a simple can a... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bypirenzi on 01/12/2015

Pros: Just plug in and go with a chromebook, similarly with Linux, nothing to install. Speeds are consistent and fast. Cons: Red led indicator light could get a bit annoying after a while. Other thoughts: Comes with mini CD with some software, not sure what OS that would be necessary for. Useful... Read more

Impression:fantastic fast well-priced;

0 0 1

• posted bystyrbiorn on 12/23/2014

Pros: Works perfect with my MacBook Pro. Ok performance Cons: Had to find driver on my own. Would have been nice o have that included

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byapatcehdx on 12/16/2014

I use this in my desktop computer at work as secundary NIC for configurations. 10/100 is enough for me. +nice and small +it works out of box in ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04, doesn't need any drivers -the usb-cable is too thin, i'm scare that i will broke it when i touch it. -windows need a specified... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byAlllexxxey on 12/07/2014

Does its task well. On the tablet with Android system works fine. Problems have not yet been observed with Windows 7 works fine without additional drivers. Very cool item with good price. Thanks DX.

Impression:Хороший;

0 0 0

• posted bynickbrandwood on 11/18/2014

I use this with various android devices without any problem. Works perfectly with my MK809III, that had unstable wireless. Worked immediately with computer too, didn't require installing any drivers.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydorsimon on 11/13/2014

Pros: Works just fine, does the job. I used it for macbook, needed installation of driver before but after that worked just fine. There is light for indication that the cable is connected so that's helpful Cons: not to sure about the quality seems that only time could say how much time it would... Read more

Impression:nice, does it's job;

0 0 0

• posted byvemoxy on 11/08/2014

Pros: - Cheap - Works with the instructions Cons: - Mine was spoilt after about 3 weeks of using it. I prefer to think that mine is an unlucky defective product. Still I'm giving high rating because I thoroughly enjoyed it in its 3 weeks lifetime.

Impression:Usable;

0 0 0

• posted byMints on 11/01/2014

I like the price. I also liked how it works on Windows 8. Drivers were recognized and it just worked out of the box. Nothing good With Yosemite and it's drivers problem. No use from the provided drivers with this newes MAc OS 10.10.

Impression:Good price;

0 0 1

• posted bynico1287 on 09/26/2014

Work well, very stable. Deliver the full 100 mbps. Latest drivers can be found on the manufacturer website. Power consumption is over 100 mA, so it should not be use with self powered USB hub. Most of my Ethernet cable would not clip correctly with the connector but it is not a real issue for me.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections