DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle
Customer’s impression:
good nice perfect Good price Хороший
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywmn79 on 08/23/2015

Pros: Works out of the box with a Chromecast in combination with a splitter cable with USB power from TV. Cheap. Cons: If I need to think of one the only thing I can think of is that the led indication lights are quite bright so the luminance of the lights are is visible since the unit is behind... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymp3hitz on 08/18/2015

Pros: Works with everything else but my Android tablet (Transformer TF201) Cons: The main reason why I bought it was for my Android tablet- to try get a LAN connection instead of wireless. Doesn't work at all I use this on laptops or desktops without an Ethernet port- it works perfectly in those... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymatsebben on 07/22/2015

Pros: Easy to install and use.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymajopa on 07/16/2015

Operates properly as network dongle in Raspberry Pi A+, which has no Ethernet port naturally. Nice with remote desktop by TightVNC.

Good for Raspberry Pi A+

0 0 0

• posted bylizzmdq on 06/28/2015

Pros: Materials looks goods and enhanced. Leds indicators are a plus and works instantly without driver in Windows 8 and Arch Linux

0 0 0

• posted bysimonverhoek on 06/19/2015

Doesn't work properly - barely connects with network cable. Only get it to work sometimes when I push in the network cable connection really hard, under a certain corner. When I release, connection is lost again. The LEDs are too bright as well.

Impression:Doesn't work properly;

0 0 0

• posted bymodelrc on 05/23/2015

Perfect work, full duplex 100Mb/s on Mac OS and Windows. Exactly description. The only minus - very bright led. Отлично работает, полный дуплекс 100мб/с на Маке и Винде. Описание точное. Единственный минус - очень яркие светодиоды.

0 0 0

• posted byandbad on 04/16/2015

The quality of the object is good, it does not seem fragile despite having a rather cheap. Is recognized easily from OS WindowsXP as USB adapter for Ethernet, the CD is not served. The two lights indicate the physical connection and any packet traffic, as usual. This speed limitation is given by... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9149724 on 04/12/2015

sorin111 Post on 6/21/2013 Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Comparing with "ordinary RCA cable" result a high improvement of sound quality at all frequency . Balance price-quality is very good . Fast delivery and good package like usually. CM... Read more

Impression:good,perfect,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byneradnerad on 04/05/2015

Pros: Works okay with some minor issues every now and then. Cons: Abit pricer than similar items on TABAO. Might have durability issues.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere