DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter Dongle
  • 5 star 59 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 21 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarinolinaje on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nowadays, it is quite common that laptops come without wire/ethernet connector. This is specially common in new ultrabooks. In my case, I own a Dell XPS 13 and use the wireless connectivity. However, sometimes (specially at work) I need to use a wired connection... Read more

The case Case (back) Detail 1 Detail 2 Working light
    0 0
  • posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is very good as you will be abble to add Ethernet to ultrabooks and PCs with broken Ethernet ports. Ethernet is much better than Wifi, if you need Speed latencies and do some serious gaming, you need cabled network and not Wifi. The chipset used in the ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoedaanisme on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Worked with linux distribution ubuntu 14.4 on start! no additional drivers needed. - Shipped in 2 weeks to the Netherlands - red lights blinking when an active connection is astablished. - flexible cable makes is very handy to connect to a laptop without forcing the LAN... Read more

1 0
  • posted byskofolo on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Normal price, easy functioning, complete documentation, worked for more that 6 months. Cons:I did not saw anny notable cons. The device is very simple, performing only one task and there is no hidden querries. The only problem could be uncompatibility (what is not manuf... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrrademak on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Working great, using it at my Minix G4 and immediately working when I plugged it in. Now I can stream 1080 Movies :) At windows I first needed to install the drivers before it works. Cons:Not sure if the material is solid enough, but as it is beimng used for my... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysasop on 03/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:No problems found till now. Works as expected and has not let me down since first day of use. Cons:Red/blinking light is to strong... I had to put some white tape over it since it was shining to much. It still blinks, since red light is visible also trough enc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymposchl on 03/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a good and small, nice designed network device. It looks like original from Apple (and has one LED indicating the communication currently beeing put through), but it is also outstanding cheaper. It works well, looks quite well engineered, so it definitel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarfnoogan on 02/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Got this to go with my rikomagic android tv, wanted something some more speed for video streaming, and this was way cheaper than other ones I've seen, I had one that cost about $80 but I lost it, this one does everything that one did Cons:None that I have seen so far Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBjorker on 02/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have bought this adapter to use it with my android MK908 stick, and it worked right out of the box. Such and improvement over using Wifi, HD streaming now finaly works without dropouts. Haven't measered the throughput, but I noticed that updating/downloading my apps in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byogio81 on 01/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and affordable, especially if you compare it with same USB lan cards that you can buy in Apple stores. Cons:For this amount of money, it is visible that manufacturer must save on it's build quality. At any case that is not problematic like working driver for MacOS... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections