It worked on my old Toshiba television without a problem. I could mess with my uncle turning off his Philips DVD(using Philips TV Code), which turned off his sound system. BUT... It did not work with any LCD television I tried. The whole watch feels kinda cheap. The wrist band is hard to adjust. I can'... Read more
- Watch looks just nice. - You can use it to control your TV or other infrared remote stuff - Its cheap even for poor studnet from poland - Hard to use it, there are many codes and sometimes even those are not working - When you loose your instructions card watch is just usless, yep i had lost it ;/ ... Read more
1. From far looks like a steel watch. 2. The touch screen works perfectly from the fingertips. Do not want to use the stylus. 3. Customize clock with easy instructions. The first time is difficult, but some training and then easily customize the code to control your TV. 4. The case and protect skin protects ... Read more
This is pretty cheap and looks cool....
It inpresses friends when you start changen channels without your remote ....
it comes with a batery amd ive had mine for 4 months and still works fine .... It took a while to set up and the light isnt very bright ...
It looks like a big block of metal on tour ... Read more
Excellent watch. Does everything I need and more. This watch features control for TV, VCR my cable box and more. The The screen came with an excellent little screen protector which I left on. I use a stylus but your finger also works. If your thinking about getting it, buy it. Build quality is a little ... Read more
-Does all that a normal digital watch does and more!
-Has a aqua/green light
-Changes channels on all TV's I have tried!! (2 so far xD)
-Metal strap is heavy
-Looks like a neat watch
-Comes with screen protector(easy to make fingerprints without)
- -I havn't found a way to adjust the strap ... Read more
+ From far, looks great as a wristwatch + No problems to configure it to work with my TV + Touchscreen is great, sensitive + Light is also great, bluish green or greenish blue + The range of its IR is descent + The case protects the LCD from scratches + The strap is very strong and resistant - From near,... Read more
- Looks Good.
- Philips, LG and SAMSUNG TV works fine.
- Touch Screen is very sensitive and works fine with my finger.
- Backlight is clear.
- The size of strap is adjustable.
- Steel strap is not flexible, but does not change anything. - Don't works in my GRADIENTE tv.
- Don't learn IR codes from remote ... Read more
+ Now I have a shining silver watch on my wrist! WOW! + Sensive touchscreen, I thought I would have to press harder to get the functions but it works almost like my Motorola Ming. + Works perfectly with my TV, and a lot of other TV brands that I've never seen in my existence. + Decent range of the remote ... Read more
It looks like a nice watch. It's really hard to use. The touch screen buttons are too small and it hurts your fingers after a while to use it. I had to use a key to press the touch screen buttons. I wouldn't recommend this tv remote watch. Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.