DX » Community » Reviews » Touch-Screen TV/VCD Remote Control Watch with Stainless Steel Watch Belt
  • 5 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 9% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBruno0409 on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It worked on my old Toshiba television without a problem. I could mess with my uncle turning off his Philips DVD(using Philips TV Code), which turned off his sound system. BUT... Cons:It did not work with any LCD television I tried. The whole watch feels kinda cheap. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybr666 on 11/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Watch looks just nice. - You can use it to control your TV or other infrared remote stuff - Its cheap even for poor studnet from poland Cons:- Hard to use it, there are many codes and sometimes even those are not working - When you loose your instructions card watch i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAssHaTeR on 04/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. From far looks like a steel watch. 2. The touch screen works perfectly from the fingertips. Do not want to use the stylus. 3. Customize clock with easy instructions. The first time is difficult, but some training and then easily customize the code to control your TV. 4... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackhawk995 on 01/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is pretty cheap and looks cool.... It inpresses friends when you start changen channels without your remote .... it comes with a batery amd ive had mine for 4 months and still works fine .... Cons:It took a while to set up and the light isnt very bright ... It look... Read more

0 0
  • posted byejstech on 12/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent watch. Does everything I need and more. This watch features control for TV, VCR my cable box and more. The The screen came with an excellent little screen protector which I left on. I use a stylus but your finger also works. If your thinking about gett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJurisd on 12/20/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Does all that a normal digital watch does and more! -Has a aqua/green light -Changes channels on all TV's I have tried!! (2 so far xD) -Metal strap is heavy -Looks like a neat watch -TOUCH SCREEN -Comes with screen protector(easy to make fingerprints without) - Cons:-I h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySitanel on 09/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ From far, looks great as a wristwatch + No problems to configure it to work with my TV + Touchscreen is great, sensitive + Light is also great, bluish green or greenish blue + The range of its IR is descent + The case protects the LCD from scratches + The st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylicensed on 08/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Looks Good. - Philips, LG and SAMSUNG TV works fine. - Touch Screen is very sensitive and works fine with my finger. - Backlight is clear. - The size of strap is adjustable. - Steel strap is not flexible, but does not change anything. Cons:- Don't works in m... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySitanel on 07/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Now I have a shining silver watch on my wrist! WOW! + Sensive touchscreen, I thought I would have to press harder to get the functions but it works almost like my Motorola Ming. + Works perfectly with my TV, and a lot of other TV brands that I've never seen in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanajari on 09/21/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks like a nice watch. Cons:It's really hard to use. The touch screen buttons are too small and it hurts your fingers after a while to use it. I had to use a key to press the touch screen buttons. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I wouldn't recommend this tv remote watch. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections