DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Trendy Sport MP3 Player with TF Slot (Red)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBrunoDavi on 10/29/2012

If you don't like giant headphones and need some more discret, buy it. I personally prefere inner earphones like this. Additionally, I don't get along well with wires, screwing them too fast when I store them. The quality of the phones are great, but they are too fragile. Make sure that you'll need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPristineK on 02/03/2011

Light-weight, holds up to 4G memory card, recharges fast. Easy to copy music files in it. The plugs came off on the third day and apparently they can't be replaced. Looking at the fastening of the plugs I must say that a 1mm dot of glue is flimsy at best. The pause doesn't really work, so every time ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydarkfad on 01/09/2011

Good player. Made of sufficiently high quality material. Good build quality, although in one place could not see very tight plastic. But this does not affect the functionality or usability. Well kept on the head, not too tight or the head or the ears. Sound is good enough. A very small switch on / off ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections