DX » Community » Reviews » CR2032 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 126 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 23 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfvinicius on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Five batteries for an excellent price and all of them inside a package and protected against damage. You can use it in desktops, laptops, LED controllers and etc...In addition, the battery duration is identical as the original one I had in my desktop. Cons:No cons. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysbilco58 on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These work great. This is my second time ordering and they work. They have a very long life, even better than some name brand options. Cons:Packaging was a little flaky. They where falling out of the wrap by the time I received them. Nothing else was wrong wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfeiru on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap! Works well with all my devices using this type of battery. I stocked up a lot, as I need about 3 pieces every month (for my hart rate belt, Suunto watch and it's foot pod). Cons:The packaging is quite poor, when opening one, the rest can also fall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhiteule on 05/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Work nice. The battery is fully charged. I use it into a weighing machine. They are very cheap. I would usually have to pay more for a single branded cell. Cons:Nothing, all the battery work good and the vaoltage is correct. They are not a major brand name. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybkxls on 05/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good product, cells full of charge. Breat, cheap, do exactly the same than the ones I could have bought here but much much cheaper. In fact, one of these could be, in some stores, cost as much . Lithium is better than Mercury! Cons:it come with the cells separated from... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysirstargazer on 04/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Crazy Cheap - Haven't had it for a long time but so far, the batteries are just as good as the more expensive store bought ones Cons:- The packaging is a bit cheap. When I received mine, the plastic wasn't even attached to the cardboard anymore. batteries were all there... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandavito on 04/02/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Breat, cheap, do exactly the same than the ones I could have bought here but much much cheaper. In fact, one of these could be, in some stores, cost as much as the whole pack. They are individually packaged. Cons:They don't seem to overheat or anything but, ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobhendy on 03/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very cheap. I would usually have to pay more for a single branded cell. However, they do the job as advertised. Cons:They didn't last as long as branded cells, but still pretty good for the price. Although the batteries are individually packaged, one of the bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrewcrosby on 03/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely inexpensive compared to local stores. Buying them 3+ packs at a time is a great bargain. Individually sealed batteries that can be separated from the main package one at a time. All batteries arrived in good condition (no leaking cells). Cons:The clear plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenazansuz on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The price for this item is cheap. Batteries were tested and proven working at the time of receipt. Cons:Right after opening the package I found out that the plastic holding on the batteries were not securely laminated to the cardboard thus the batteries were all... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections