DX » Community » Reviews » CR2032 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 152 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 30 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Great price poor quality compared to brands
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndo3dmxrrwlo on 08/14/2014

Pros: individually packaged, so no shorts Cons: fresh out of the package I tested 2 with a 270Ohm load. After 5s one had dropped to 1.7V and the other to 2.0V. Energizer and Panasonic CR2032's have 10-40 Ohm internal resistance. Digi-key sells panasonic CR2032 for 23c/qty50. That's where I'll be buying my next batch. Read more

Impression:poor quality compared to brands;

0 2
  • posted byBAMMBINO on 08/14/2014

Pros: Can't beat the price for name brand batteries. Cons: None. Read more

Impression:Great price;

0 0
  • posted bysebas8121 on 06/25/2014

Solo tiene pros!. Bajo precio! menos de 2 dolares! aqui en mi pais compro 2 a ese precio! y estas son de buena calidad duran lo que tienen que durar. La verdad es que duran tanto que apenas he ocupado 1!!! El tiempo de espera es alto. Las pilas vienen sueltas porque el plastico esta suelto (En los dos paquetes) Nada que decir llevenlas son solo pilas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfvinicius on 06/24/2014

Five batteries for an excellent price and all of them inside a package and protected against damage. You can use it in desktops, laptops, LED controllers and etc...In addition, the battery duration is identical as the original one I had in my desktop. No cons. Excellent cost-benefit and product quality I strongly recommend this item for you who knows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysbilco58 on 06/08/2014

These work great. This is my second time ordering and they work. They have a very long life, even better than some name brand options. Packaging was a little flaky. They where falling out of the wrap by the time I received them. Nothing else was wrong with these. Should really be sold in bigger packages and / or indavidually packaged for easier resale.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfeiru on 06/03/2014

Very cheap! Works well with all my devices using this type of battery. I stocked up a lot, as I need about 3 pieces every month (for my hart rate belt, Suunto watch and it's foot pod). The packaging is quite poor, when opening one, the rest can also fall out. Can be quite messy because it comes in a row of 5 batteries. Would be hard to keep the rest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfkucer on 05/30/2014

Cheap battery that works. I am using them in my computers like replacement for original batteries on the motherboard. Jeftine baterije koje rade kao zamjena na maticnim plocama za originalne koje napajaju BIOS kada PC nije ukljucen u struju. Nothing. I don't know why I had to pay about 60 cents in post office but it don't mind. It is some local issue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhiteule on 05/07/2014

Work nice. The battery is fully charged. I use it into a weighing machine. They are very cheap. I would usually have to pay more for a single branded cell. Nothing, all the battery work good and the vaoltage is correct. They are not a major brand name. Got what I paid for. You can buy it ! The package is goog at the arrival. All the cell are in his ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybkxls on 05/02/2014

good product, cells full of charge. Breat, cheap, do exactly the same than the ones I could have bought here but much much cheaper. In fact, one of these could be, in some stores, cost as much . Lithium is better than Mercury! it come with the cells separated from their pack. they tarried too long to reach Chile, about 3 months. Also they do not have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysirstargazer on 04/29/2014

- Crazy Cheap - Haven't had it for a long time but so far, the batteries are just as good as the more expensive store bought ones - The packaging is a bit cheap. When I received mine, the plastic wasn't even attached to the cardboard anymore. batteries were all there and fine though. Even at the dollar store, these batteries are not as cheap as this.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections