DX » Community » Reviews » CR2025 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 21 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Impressed
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjarrodr on 07/26/2014

Pros: The price and value for money. Con: None at all. Other Thoughts: For the small price tag, you get 5 batteries. Locally is costs $4 for just 1, insane I know. I have several mini remotes that use the CR2025 batteries so must extra batteries is a must. Read more

Impression:Impressed;

0 0
  • posted bydrewcrosby on 03/02/2014

Full retail packaging that has individually sealed batteries that can be removed one at a time. Way less expensive that local stores. Buying 3+ packs at a time is a huge bargain. All batteries appear to be in good condition with no leaking cells. Retail packaging isn't sealed very well. The clear plastic that covers the batteries isn't glued strongly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaureijs on 01/28/2014

I rarely buy my batteries online. But, since I needed a new battery for my Apple TV remote, I decided to buy these on DealExtreme. As always a great deal on the price. Tend not to last as long as the more expensive batteries, but that was to be expected. Doesn't matter though, I can buy 10 of these at the cost of 1 I would buy in the local shop. Batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytchouch on 01/14/2014

Ce sont des piles CR2025 de très bonne qualité. Ce sont les même qui sont vendu chez Batterie Expert à 5$ plus taxe chacune. Je crois que je vais me partir un commerce de piles. Pas de mauvais commentaire. car à ce prix j'en ai commander 10 autres au cas ou les durerais moins longtemps. Je crois que je vais me partir un commerce ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoeyw on 12/17/2013

Good price, especially considering this is the lithium kind. It should last a very long time. Packaging easy to get open without scissors or knife. Packaged very well. None to think of. Cool little holographic sticker on package. Lead, mercury and cadmium free i think. All batteries had a full charge, and none were leaking at all. If i bought them at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylimitededition on 12/12/2013

Ok I think this is a good price, but I haven't exactly checked the local walmart either. How can dx.com ship free for such a cheap product? 2 of the batteries were not in the package when it arrived. One of the batteries was leaking all over itself. Receiving 3/5 batteries is good I guess? I have not sent RMA on such small issues, but maybe I should?... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySupersilthrim on 10/24/2013

You get what you expect, 5 CR2025 cell button battery, I used for changing the battery of a gba game, and it works great, it's a little bit difficult to open the game, but when you open it changing the battery is easy, i think most of people buying this is because of an empty battery of a gba game, so buy it!! ^^ I haven't found any con, perfect batteries ... Read more

CR2025 batteries
    0 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/13/2013

- It has the same voltage as advised - You can easily datach the batteries one by one because of the package (perhaps, it came very well packaged) - Nice Price compared to Brazil, the price of 5 in here mean 1 in my country - They don't have a brand, but it is not a con at all, they work fine and this is what really matters - They are easy to lose qhen ... Read more

The best batteries great battery
    0 0
  • posted byswissguy on 08/07/2013

nice and clean packaging how it should be, could be used for retail! it's better to order batteries that are single sealed than bulk - you may have to throw away 40-60% due to shorts (they will fall out of the packaging) delivery time is a bit long as usual, but well, for that price, just purchase enough of them. the date on the packaging, i'm not sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Cheap batteries delivering voltage. Way cheaper than brand-name, retail ones. No much more. Have a tendancy to self-discharge. No marking as to what the content is. I want to know if they must be treated as toxic waste once discharged. I assume yes. Test before installing them. They may not be fully charged, or over-charged. I don't know if that can ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections