DX » Community » Reviews » CR2025 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
good Great price Perfect! Fine Impressed
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalonce on 01/21/2015

Pros: price Cons: delivery time the item arrived in four weeks. Batteries do not last as much as the ones I previously had, but for the price paid cannot complain

button battery button battery button battery button battery

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelrp on 01/08/2015

Pros: They are cheap batteries. So far, all of them have worked as expected Cons: none.

Impression:nice price;

0 0 0

• posted byThomasWells on 01/06/2015

Barato e chegou em menos de 30 dias. Embalagem em perfeito estado. Não há muito o que falar das baterias, funcionaram e pronto.

Impression:Great price,Useful!;

0 0 0

• posted byJPN123 on 01/06/2015

Pros: Reasonable price Cons: With the first battery on the strip my unit worked just two seconds. It took a while to figure out the problem, the new battery was flat, the next one has been working OK.

0 0 0

• posted byredon2 on 12/29/2014

Not much to say other then they work fine with all devices I've tried. They have been in a shower room tht is often steamy and there has yet to be any corrosion.

Impression:Perfect!;

0 0 0

• posted byrthacker on 12/18/2014

These cost the same price for 5, that just 1 costs in the local store. Great deal. Even if they don't last as long as name-brand cells, it's still a good deal.

0 0 0

• posted byfreskito on 12/08/2014

Pros: Quality and excellent price , I will use for my G -Shock and I work great , I have not noticed any difference with the original that brings the clock. I highly recommend this product. Cont: When you open the watch you lose leakproof

0 0 0

• posted bysdyates2001 on 11/13/2014

Normal price for these thing range from $2.99 to $6.99 each. Six for 1.88 is a great deal.

Impression:Perfect!,Impressed,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bygalinsimeonov on 10/07/2014

Pros: - Very cheep and works flawlessly; - 5- pack is enough for long usage; Cons: - Not so far! Other Thoughts: In Bulgaria only one of these batteries cost about 1$ and the quality is the same. This pack is a price killer for me!

0 0 0

• posted bymiahooch on 10/07/2014

no pros or cons it just works, no problem

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections