DX » Community » Reviews » CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 27 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserbetcioglu on 05/06/2014

Just regular batteries. Work great. The voltage fits the reference voltage. Those came in a pack, just as shown on the picture, so You don't have to think of any special way to store them. After over a year, those still work! This is really rare. Really cheap, i would have to pay about twice the price of the whole pack for just one of those at my local ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrewcrosby on 03/02/2014

Very inexpensive compared to brick and mortar stores. Buying them 3+ packs at a time is an awesome bargain. Individually sealed batteries that can be separated from the main package one at a time. All batteries arrived in good condition with no leaks. Clear plastic that covers the batteries isn't sealed to the cardboard backing very well. A couple of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrizpeX on 01/28/2014

- Good batteries with great price; - Good package, which protects the battery well and at the same time is convenient to tear off; - Many different devices work with this type of battery; - Good capacity and they seem to be if good quality and build. - Delivery took a while to get here; - Apart from the aforementioned point, I am still trying to find ... Read more

DX Lithium Cell Macro (1) DX Lithium Cell Macro (2)
    0 0
  • posted byKiet84 on 01/20/2014

batteries work, all full (or almost full) charge when arrived. Price is excellent. Works perfectly for watch replacement batteries (it's what I used it for) none really. packaging could be a little better. the plastic packaging is flimsy, and the batteries can slide out during transport. see below comments. the pack of 5 came with 1 missing battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydakdk on 12/27/2013

So cheap. Works like it should. I used it for the remote control of my car and a watch. If I was to buy these in the cheapest place in town I wouldn't even get 1 battery for the price. The glue that holds the carton to the plastic blister came loose. It's not really a problem, but might indicate that they didn't pack the last week. They are so cheap.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNennys on 12/06/2013

I bought this product as a replacement for my dead battery in my car remote. These batteries are under half the cost, but does the job just as good! The product comes in blister packs which can easily torn off seperately so you do not have to open the entire pack. There are no cons to this product that i have found. Great replacement for car remote ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysemihon on 10/01/2013

the cheapest price that I ever see. the item has been received within a reasonable time interval. They looks allrigh and no missing or tear off. I have no idea about the quality and durability of the batteries. I need to have time to test. There is no much to say for the moment. looks like the same as the ones sales on the market. Only the trade name ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCubytus on 07/26/2013

Cheap batteries for those few devices that use the 2016 size. Have a tendancy to self-discharge. No marking as to what the content is. I want to know if they must be treated as toxic waste once discharged. I assume yes. Test before installing them. They may not be fully charged, or over-charged. I don't know if that can damage devices, though. Not the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedBlack on 07/04/2013

Cost of pack is less than buying one unit at the shops. Good value for money to buy in multiple packages Only received four batteries - not the five that the pack should have contained. Pack was split when received, so batteries were loose in envelope. Picker should check product is complete. Value for money to buy button batteries in bulk from site ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQUENA on 06/25/2013

costo satisfactorio y se corresponde con la descripción publicada no encuentro ninguna contra todavía totalmente satisfactorio para reemplazar las baterías gastadas de los llaveros led. probablemente la próxima compre mayor cantidad Absolutamente volvería a comprar!!! Absolutamente volvería a comprar!!! Absolutamente volver&... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections