DX » Community » Reviews » CR2016 3V Lithium Cell Button Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 22 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byserbetcioglu on 05/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just regular batteries. Work great. The voltage fits the reference voltage. Those came in a pack, just as shown on the picture, so You don't have to think of any special way to store them. After over a year, those still work! This is really rare. Really cheap,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrewcrosby on 03/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very inexpensive compared to brick and mortar stores. Buying them 3+ packs at a time is an awesome bargain. Individually sealed batteries that can be separated from the main package one at a time. All batteries arrived in good condition with no leaks. Cons:Clear plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRedBlack on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cost of pack is less than buying one unit at the shops. Good value for money to buy in multiple packages Cons:Only received four batteries - not the five that the pack should have contained. Pack was split when received, so batteries were loose in envelope. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQUENA on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:costo satisfactorio y se corresponde con la descripción publicada Cons:no encuentro ninguna contra todavía OtherThoughts:totalmente satisfactorio para reemplazar las baterías gastadas de los llaveros led. probablemente la próxima compre mayor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilverShadowPT on 06/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely cheap! Around here one single battery costs around €2, even €3, this is a 5-pack for a lot less! The package is good since it keeps the batteries separated. Cons:Not exactly sure on durability, since they are so cheap, but its a risk im willing to take... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOvcAPL on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just regular batteries. Work great. The voltage fits the reference voltage. Those came in a pack, just as shown on the picture, so You don't have to think of any special way to store them. After over a year, those still work! This is really rare. Really cheap, i would h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklugway on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:In short? well it works. I was tired of either buying something cheap that doesn't work or buying something really expensive. This is one of the best value for money product I found. I got to the point of buying two of this batteries locally for the prie of this pack an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPechac on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:--- It is useful. --- Currently voltage. --- Good quality. --- Every battery is in paper square, so you can organize it. --- Useful --- Very good packaging --- It is functional --- Cons:--- It's not brand, but o problem with them. --- You must use knife to tak... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex31337 on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Nice Price + Just as good as any other + Comes in 5's pack! + Nicely packed, there are also perforations, so that you will not be ruining 4 batteries when you only need one at that time. + Tested: 3v++ each (so they are fresh) + Useful for a lot of electronic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhaziq on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Awesome bargain. the same battery is available for more than 17 times higher price in my city. perfect for the job if you can wait for the delivery and also good if you have a repair shop so you can buy in bulk. I was shocked at the price difference. Cons:no cons at all... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections