DX » Community » Reviews » UV Toothbrush Sanitizer/Sterilizer/Cleaner (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvyach10 on 12/29/2013

easy to use good quality very cheap perfectly works there is a little transparent piece of plastic, through it you can see the UV-light working and shining blue :) a little mirror to look at after using a toolbrush I didn't found! Honestly, I was scepticized about UV-light: I thought that it's just a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlabev on 06/02/2013

I have used for 2 mounts, and I found that the toothbrush smells better and looks more cleaner when I compared the toothbrush that I use at home and clean with water. Some toothbrush may not fit. I prefer that have the option to use with a plug while is in use; and when you have to move use with AAA ... Read more

sku 34720 sku 34720 sku 34720

0 0 1

• posted byzmaj on 05/08/2013

-With UV light kills bacteria on your toothbrush and keep it safe in tooth case. -Portable batteries allows you to take it anywhere with you -Timer turns on UV lights when you close sterilizer box for 4 minutes. -Competitive price -In case it needs can erase eprom -Could have USB plug or any other plug ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byraptor3 on 08/09/2012

An easy way to have the toothbrush clean anywere. I use it in the office to keep clean and to store the brush. Is very portable, you can move it in a pocket of a jacket. I prefer that have the option to use with a plug while is in use; and when you have to move use with AAA. I have used for 3 weeks, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBruno0409 on 09/09/2011

It keeps your toothbrush safe from bacteria in a cool case. It allows you to take your toothbrush when you go sleep at a friend's house. It turns on the lights when you close the lid and keeps it on for 5 minutes. I'm not sure it's enough for sterilizing the toothbrush. The price is great, I would never ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeljipe on 02/28/2011

Lo compré tambien para borrar EPROM's y funciona muy bien. Inicio (al cerrar la tapa) y parada automatica (5mn) o al abrir la tapa. ? = 253.7 nm, potencia 2000 µW/cm2. Pegando la ventanilla de la EPROM a la bombilla UV, se borran en 20 mn. Bought it for erasing eprom...It works just fine. Start ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections