DX » Community » Reviews » Foldable Universal Bluetooth Keyboard for Cellphone/PDA/PC (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjUDASFerret on 09/26/2010

Small, light weight and easy to pair to a computer. Will easily fit in your pocket and is not terrible to type with (typing with it now and only making a few mistakes). Much faster then using onscreen keyboard. Can be tricky to pair with a smart phone unless you know what you are doing. The trick is that whatever pin you put in the phone you have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBertramc on 09/23/2010

I can pairing easily with my ipod touch and ps3, I think it should pairing iphone, ipad, cell phone and various bluetooth support devices. It is very portable and light keyboard, good for travel. The disign & quality is very cute and nice. It's easy to carry and come with a case. If come with rechargable battery will be a plus or built-in rechargable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypodgio on 05/16/2010

It's really small when folded.The keyboard is stable.Keys are working fine they make a solid impression.In use it's like a laptop keyboard.A lot of people asked me when i used it in a public facility what it was. The pairing is not always easy.And i cann't find the reason why.Everytime i do the same sequence but the uotcome is not sure.You cannot use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviadd on 05/08/2010

Small.. Works with the iPad. Much faster than the on-screen keyboard even when I am just starting to use it. Nice latching mechanism makes a solid brick when closed that you can throw into your bag without worry. Cons are the result of good design decisions that have unavoidable adverse effects. If yu want a full-sized no-compromise keyboard, get a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections