DX » Community » Reviews » Foldable Universal Bluetooth Keyboard for Cellphone/PDA/PC (1*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjUDASFerret on 09/26/2010

Small, light weight and easy to pair to a computer. Will easily fit in your pocket and is not terrible to type with (typing with it now and only making a few mistakes). Much faster then using onscreen keyboard. Can be tricky to pair with a smart phone unless you know what you are doing. The trick is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBertramc on 09/23/2010

I can pairing easily with my ipod touch and ps3, I think it should pairing iphone, ipad, cell phone and various bluetooth support devices. It is very portable and light keyboard, good for travel. The disign & quality is very cute and nice. It's easy to carry and come with a case. If come with rechargable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypodgio on 05/16/2010

It's really small when folded.The keyboard is stable.Keys are working fine they make a solid impression.In use it's like a laptop keyboard.A lot of people asked me when i used it in a public facility what it was. The pairing is not always easy.And i cann't find the reason why.Everytime i do the same ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviadd on 05/08/2010

Small.. Works with the iPad. Much faster than the on-screen keyboard even when I am just starting to use it. Nice latching mechanism makes a solid brick when closed that you can throw into your bag without worry. Cons are the result of good design decisions that have unavoidable adverse effects. If yu ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections