DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Wrist Style Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (2*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadendra on 06/01/2013

It seems that it is a good quality product. The materials seem good as well. It seems to be quite durable. I'm not sure that it will last a long time, but I'm guessing it'll probably last at least a year or two. Well worth the price I paid for it. Nothing to say regarding cons. I'm not sure about the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycardmail on 01/14/2013

Good quality 1.7" LCD Wrist Style Digital Blood Pressure Monitor (2*AAA). 5 percentage of reading Blood pressure classification indicator, Powered by 2*AAA batteries, Measuring range: pressure 40mmHg to 280mmHg Pulse 30 to 160 times min. Measuring accuracy: Pressure + - 3mmHg Pulse + Until today,... Read more

Digital Blood Pressure Monitor

0 0 1

• posted byTiramisy on 11/19/2011

Small and convenient tool, necessary assistant at home. Comparison with professional tonometer shows the error of not more than 5% It is a great accuracy for such devices! It really needs a very good bateries, for example - lithium or alkaline. Also the battery compartment lid is closed too tightly. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypolomatus on 11/08/2011

Great device, quite intuitive to use. Precision may be altered easily so you must take the measure twice to ensure accuracy. The batteries must be alkaline and can not be rechargeable. The manual comes only in Chinese. In General a good product for the price but with the implicit limitations of a home ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrazirpj on 09/01/2010

Easy device to use, has precision to trust the result, and it does not leave to desire for another device none It does not have what to complain of the device. It is very easy and practical. For who it makes control of arterial pressure, he is excellent, therefore of the one to load in the hand, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytjbrinkman on 08/28/2010

Intuitive operation (same as the other bloodpressure devices) - gives a clear overview of upper/lower pressure and heartbeat. Device comes with a chinese and (quite good) english manual. The device is as other bloodpressure devices. Nothing 'super' but also no real cons. There is one thing that can be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrhesusminus on 06/03/2010

Quick measurement. Small and portable. Batteries last a long time. Accurate, when used correctly. Sometimes the measurement is not correct, measure at least 3 times. It detected double pulse readings on at l person, and the bp measurement was not good either. It works great for me. I have to hold my ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections