Customer’s impression:
Good camera Excellent camera I was so impressed I ordered 2 more This will integrate with my system perfectly
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• It's not every day you stumble on to a site as wonderful as this

posted by 10908397 on 02/16/2017

Impression:Excellent camera,This will integrate with my system perfectly,I was so impressed I ordered 2 more;

0 0
    I was looking for the perfect night vision camera and found it here at an exceptional price, I ordered 2 more once I inspected the first one and found it to be of such superb quality.
    I'm not inclined to write reviews except for discoveries out of the norm and above the rest when it comes to shipping, service, and quality! This is such a site.
    If I have any 'con' it's that I can't afford every item I need for my many projects. Next year, when I tally up my expenses, I imagine I will see many orders from here and they will all be different.
    I am so enthused about the shipping practices and the fact you don't have to buy out the store to receive great shipping, especially to the US Virgin Islands
    Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to express my delight. If it appears I'm going overboard, it's because it is very rare to find a place that treats shipping to me as a non-profit enterprise.

Post comment

DX Everywhere