DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Washable Hair and Beard Trimmer/Clipper with Accessories Set (220~230V AC)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxak0root on 01/10/2011

-- Stylish design, high quality construction, strong motor, the battery lasts for a long time, razor shaves very clean, trim with a very sharp knife - able to cut even very thick and dense hair. -- The adjustable guard does not work! I set the guard to 3 mm and the second I put it to my face, the guard slipped into 1 mm and I carved out half my beard.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarakth on 09/29/2010

Waterproof, durable, adjustable guards, long battery life, compact. It is also very attractive and can be carried and washed easily. The adjustable guard does not work! I set the guard to 3 mm and the second I put it to my face, the guard slipped into 1 mm and I carved out half my beard. Naturally I had to shave the rest off in order to keep everything ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKlassik on 08/05/2010

Stylish design, high quality construction, strong motor, the battery lasts for a long time, razor shaves very clean, trim with a very sharp knife - able to cut even very thick and dense hair. They are not! I am very pleased with your purchase. And my beard too;) Including the first time the charger into the outlet, I found that the trimmer does not ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections