DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Light Digital Watch with Date Display/Stopwatch/Alarm Clock - Black + Yellow (1*CR2025)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDemid61 on 03/29/2013

Very nice watch! Time is clearly visible. Watch easy to use and look very good. Price is low. My child is very happy. This is a good product. For children's hands certainly big. Not very comfortable strap. A bit quiet the alarm, I probably did not wake up under it would I recommend to buy. They are worth the little money. Shipment to Russia reached ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamal432 on 01/19/2013

It’s easy and simple to use watch, very good for the price. looks good and stylish but most importantly the kids absolutely loved it. the yellow and black makes it look very attractive. It’s comfortable on the wrist and has couple of functions like stop watch, countdown timer and alarm, date, and back-light i its not water resistance even though it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobsdeals on 05/27/2012

Definitely this watch was worth the money spent. It works well has good plastic built and has a very eye catching yellow/black silver color combination. I have been told many times by friends how they liked the watch and where I got it from!!!!! There are also many nice additional extras that this watch has which you probably would not find in toher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicapuertovara on 01/21/2011

Well At fist The Watch Got To Me Well Packed With Bubble Wrap. It comes in a platic case well sealed, inside it comes a watch stand, instrutions manual in english and chinese with detail graphics in how the watch works very nice instrution booklet. I recived the yellow one very nice colors black crome and yellow. Comes with Alarm Tme Date chronograph ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byliamandagnieszk on 11/13/2010

Time, date, stopwatch, back-light and comes with a case. Plastic fantastic - it's very cheaply made. Back-light stays on a very short time. After falling off my bicycle and scratching the lens on my good everyday watch I decided it might be no harm to get myself a cheap watch for when I was cycling. I settled on this and I don't regret it. The plastic ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections