DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Light Digital Watch with Date Display/Stopwatch/Alarm Clock - Black + Blue (1*CR2025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byddsn82 on 01/30/2014

a very beautiful and functional watch. looks nicer than it actually is. vaguely mingles with a Casio watch or a more expensive brand. has many features, perhaps too many, sometimes you can not remember how to activate all functions. I've never tried it under water under a light rain, but it works. simple ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedricha on 07/24/2013

Shows the time accurately, really good price. Average size numbers, I have no problem reading them. It came well package from the post office. The watch is a bit plasticky and it's hard to configure the time/days/alarm. It is also a bit thick. I don't really like the light colors (red, green and blue)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDennis2618 on 04/20/2013

Specially good if you want to use the stopwatch. I use this watch for referee by soccer games. Very easy to use and good display. There are some stopwatches with a small display. For a referee is a big display much better. So this watch is very good for using for a referee. And when it's raining, you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynhozileo on 08/17/2012

Very good, manual easy to use, i like the alarm, stopwatch, date, light, etc functions.... Basicly everything is good considering the price! Bigger than expected, but not a big problem, i will post a video and picture to show the size, it is bigger than my wrist, but i dont have a big wrist so not a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfsan2val on 06/27/2012

It is very nice, arrived in perfect condition. They met the deadline for delivery. very resistant material, nice color, fits very well and his arm, the LED light is very modern. The internal operation runs smooth and quiet movement with a steady hand and true second. I recommend DX is one of the best ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAlexakis99 on 11/16/2011

The watch is very good and it looks fine. If i break it one time i am sure that i am going to buy an another! - Good quality - Great price - Solid and well built - Colorful backlight When it arrived the sceen was blank. I went to shop to put me an another battery and now it's working fine. Not is the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byndenham on 01/06/2011

I purchased this is a good backup watch/sports watch for running and I'm not disappointed by what was delivered. Watch functions well and is easy to program (if you've programmed a basic sports-watch ever before you won't even need instructions). Light functions well and the build quality is sturdy. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byultraphoenix100 on 11/02/2010

Easy to read, EL backlight display at nigh (3 colors), Works fine, cronograhp is usefull to train, very good deal for its price. In sapanish: Display EL con 3 colores para facil lectura denoche, cronografo, fecha y hora, funciona perfectamente todo, facil lectura, calidad precio excepcional. Not is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEric2109 on 08/30/2010

- Good quality - Great price - Solid and well built - Colorful backlight - Time is easy to read, day or night - Time is always accurate, I only adjusted the watch once. - Alarm and chime could be louder - Bracelet seems fragile - The watch is bulky This is the perfect watch for sports and for work. It'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEric2109 on 08/19/2010

- Big and clear digits - Easy to set up - The day display is simple and effective - The elevated design protects the screen from scratches - Cool multicolor backlight makes it very easy to read time during night - Every function advertised is there, nothing is missing - Hourly chime and alarm are not ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections