Very bright and clean light. Base is very small so you can fit it almost anywhere. Very good quality. I have nothng bad to say about this bright little led! The base on mine differs a little bit from the image on these pages. It has grooves on the sides instead of holes. Base heats very fast so you need ... Read more
-Produces lots of light for this size. -Small enough to fit many places. -Doesn't heat up very much. -Lots of optics available. -Good for diy spotlight. -Quite easy to solder on. -Price can always be lower until it's free -Nothing actually. I used this as a backup light for my headlamp, if my 3x P7 fails,... Read more
- Very tiny board (star) - Soldering of the CREE is good - Gold plated board (star) - Very bright - Boreholes are useful . - A bit hard to solder. Use soldering flux, thin solder wire and you won't have a problem. - Gets hot due to the small board (star) A bit pricy for a CREE XR-E P4 Very useful for ... Read more
- Very bright, especially for its size
- Easy to install
- Works with sku 4735
- Doesn't get too hot
- Brings new life into cheap dollar store pen lights - Price? I paid about $1 more for it than the current price
- Gets warm after extended use. Make sure you use some sort of heatsink - Again, works ... Read more
Have nothing to complain. All three worked, the quality appearance of cree leds.
I like the hard lens dome on cree emittors. Small footprint is really usefull. None at all - i got exactly what i wanted to. You might consider of buying sku.11023 for top of the top performance (Q5 compared to P4) -the ... Read more
- Bright output. - Small PCB for small applications. - Small PCB makes soldering a bit tougher than a standard Star. Great for small application projects. Have a small tip on your iron for easier soldering. I melted part of mine as I only have 1 tip and it's not that small. Read more
Very bright and small enough to fit in the smallest light. Cheap and easy to use. None Used this lamp to replace a Luxeon 3W that was in an Element that I got from Sam's and it blows it away! The Element claimed to have 80 lumens - and after replacing it with this lamp, it's at least 50% brighter! It'... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.