Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrigorm on 03/12/2010

Very bright and clean light. Base is very small so you can fit it almost anywhere. Very good quality. I have nothng bad to say about this bright little led! The base on mine differs a little bit from the image on these pages. It has grooves on the sides instead of holes. Base heats very fast so you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavi0122 on 09/13/2009

-Produces lots of light for this size. -Small enough to fit many places. -Doesn't heat up very much. -Lots of optics available. -Good for diy spotlight. -Quite easy to solder on. -Price can always be lower until it's free -Nothing actually. I used this as a backup light for my headlamp, if my 3x P7 fails,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHappyguy on 04/24/2009

- Very tiny board (star) - Soldering of the CREE is good - Gold plated board (star) - Very bright - Boreholes are useful . - A bit hard to solder. Use soldering flux, thin solder wire and you won't have a problem. - Gets hot due to the small board (star) A bit pricy for a CREE XR-E P4 Very useful for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaadcow on 04/10/2009

- Very bright, especially for its size - Easy to install - Works with sku 4735 - Doesn't get too hot - Brings new life into cheap dollar store pen lights - Price? I paid about $1 more for it than the current price - Gets warm after extended use. Make sure you use some sort of heatsink - Again, works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydvavolk on 04/01/2008

Have nothing to complain. All three worked, the quality appearance of cree leds. I like the hard lens dome on cree emittors. Small footprint is really usefull. None at all - i got exactly what i wanted to. You might consider of buying sku.11023 for top of the top performance (Q5 compared to P4) -the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJSRJSR on 12/31/2007

- Bright output. - Small PCB for small applications. - Small PCB makes soldering a bit tougher than a standard Star. Great for small application projects. Have a small tip on your iron for easier soldering. I melted part of mine as I only have 1 tip and it's not that small. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPredators on 11/28/2007

bright led on a small board. breaks easy found that out pretty quick, lens poped off, none, great for upgrading small flashlights. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjelsey on 11/28/2007

Very bright and small enough to fit in the smallest light. Cheap and easy to use. None Used this lamp to replace a Luxeon 3W that was in an Element that I got from Sam's and it blows it away! The Element claimed to have 80 lumens - and after replacing it with this lamp, it's at least 50% brighter! It'... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections