DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless FM Transmitter + Receiver Set w/ Mini Clip Microphone
  • 5 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeffersson on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works fine (you don't need to be a expert to operate the trasmitter), the sound quality is good (without to much noise) and got a really good price. Cons:Don't work inside the bus (I'm a tour guide) and the bilt quality it's a little bit poor (could be better).... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrferriz on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is very low Seems very resistant Goes with batteries included! Cons:Is not exactly as descriptions say. It use a 6.3mm connector on receiver, not a 3.5mm. OtherThoughts:It take around 6 weeks to arrive... But customer service is very polite and report that... Read more

4 1
  • posted byjppcel on 10/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ is a product with a good price and a transmitter for transmitting microphone. + The microphone that comes with the product has a good sound. Cons:- This product is good, but the signal is horrible. - As the signal is bad, the sound that arrives at the receiv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrvandi22 on 08/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Being an aspiring filmmaker i have been in need of one of these wireless mic systems, and when i came by this it was a must buy try. And was it a good purchase. This thing sounds good and goes a decent length. Cons:The build quality is lacking a bit, and the battery and m... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygustavoalmeida on 12/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works,i used it to plug my guitar to my amplifier and it worked. Price is so low. Funciona,usei com minha guitarra no amplificador. Preço é ridiculamente baixo. Cons:Lots of noise if you move. Used on my guitar only and the sound wasn't very good,it gives lik... Read more

4 0
  • posted byRichieKH on 04/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap as it can be - Works untill 15meters without interuptions. - You can fine tune the frequency for better sound quality. - Ideal to create an wireless electric guitar. (Use the guitar instead of a microphone) - Quality of the microphone was way better th... Read more

3 1
  • posted bydiegoabruno on 01/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. It comes with batteries. It's easy to use. You can plug any mic in the transmitter, not necessarily the clip on that comes in the box. Cons:The microphone plug is the big ones, I had to buy an adaptor to plug it in my laptop's 3.5 mic jack. If you mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertoVazquez on 10/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's very cheap -Easy to use -Really good sound -Batteries are included -Packaging are really preety and looks professional -Replaceable microphone Cons:-The receiver makes some noise at times and often very annoying -Reciever has a little cable like an anten... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBingoBingo on 07/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice price if it works! Cons:Looks a bit cheap, it should have been made with a 3,5 mm mini-jack that most video cameras is equipped with. OtherThoughts:I got this and inserted the batteries. The green light on the sender worked for about 10 seconds, then... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInfrasignal on 05/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and clean audio with a surprisingly long distance range in spite of physical barriers I tested it with including a metal roof. Includes batteries. Transmitter clips nicely to belt or top of pants. Comes in its own travel box. Cons:1/4in plug for receiver m... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections