DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless FM Transmitter + Receiver Set w/ Mini Clip Microphone
  • 5 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycheesebacon on 01/17/2014

-Well packed: it came in a nice black box to keep the kit organized and prevent you from lose anything, you can even put extra batteries in the box as i do. -The range it's outstanding: I use it with my guitar to make shows and sometimes i get almost 20 meters away from the receiver, and without any trouble with the signal. -The receiver antenna is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJgnjr on 07/19/2013

It's somewhat tiny. Long battery life (batteries included!) Works fine in a 30mt x 10mt room. Great for teachers Has a tiny "sound volume" tolerance. Or the dial is in too low or too loud. Need some patience to find the right volume at first. When too far away sound show some static. IF you turn off the mic and not the receiver, you WILL get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffersson on 12/31/2012

Works fine (you don't need to be a expert to operate the trasmitter), the sound quality is good (without to much noise) and got a really good price. Don't work inside the bus (I'm a tour guide) and the bilt quality it's a little bit poor (could be better). If your necessity isn't so high (like an expert) and if you don't care about the bilt quaty, this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrferriz on 10/30/2012

Price is very low Seems very resistant Goes with batteries included! Is not exactly as descriptions say. It use a 6.3mm connector on receiver, not a 3.5mm. It take around 6 weeks to arrive... But customer service is very polite and report that package was shipped in time and that will not take very long until my package arrives. May be other time I ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byjppcel on 10/14/2012

+ is a product with a good price and a transmitter for transmitting microphone. + The microphone that comes with the product has a good sound. - This product is good, but the signal is horrible. - As the signal is bad, the sound that arrives at the receiver is not very good, comes with a large amount of noise. Well, for the utility that I planned, which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrvandi22 on 08/08/2012

Being an aspiring filmmaker i have been in need of one of these wireless mic systems, and when i came by this it was a must buy try. And was it a good purchase. This thing sounds good and goes a decent length. The build quality is lacking a bit, and the battery and microphone it comes with are not on par. I can only imagine how bad the saudering is ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygustavoalmeida on 12/26/2011

It works,i used it to plug my guitar to my amplifier and it worked. Price is so low. Funciona,usei com minha guitarra no amplificador. Preço é ridiculamente baixo. Lots of noise if you move. Used on my guitar only and the sound wasn't very good,it gives like a little distortion(your sound doesn't go out so clean). Muito barulho se voc&#234... Read more

4 0
  • posted byRichieKH on 04/02/2011

- Cheap as it can be - Works untill 15meters without interuptions. - You can fine tune the frequency for better sound quality. - Ideal to create an wireless electric guitar. (Use the guitar instead of a microphone) - Quality of the microphone was way better than expected. - It came in with battery's, lasting for a few hours already. - The build quality ... Read more

3 1
  • posted bydiegoabruno on 01/27/2011

It works. It comes with batteries. It's easy to use. You can plug any mic in the transmitter, not necessarily the clip on that comes in the box. The microphone plug is the big ones, I had to buy an adaptor to plug it in my laptop's 3.5 mic jack. If you move outside the range (about 3 meters, 9 feet) the receiver will just take static noise instead of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobertoVazquez on 10/27/2010

-It's very cheap -Easy to use -Really good sound -Batteries are included -Packaging are really preety and looks professional -Replaceable microphone -The receiver makes some noise at times and often very annoying -Reciever has a little cable like an antenna ands looks really bad. Like broken but it's not a big problem -Batteries doesn't last long -Microphone ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections