DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 15dBi SMA Omni Antenna with Stand for WiFi/Wireless Network (2400~2500MHz)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 3 ( 43% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrmagalhaess on 12/27/2013

simple to install and use it, cheap antenna with high efficience, usefull to my home, and probably to anywhere, the cable to conect to computer is long, working fine since November 2012, connected without any adapter to my WiFi card, only buy and use it. only the size, is quite big, but the antenna is working fine. shipped to Brazil, Espirito Santo,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfcmedeiros2003 on 06/03/2013

Produto é de boa qualidade. Veio hoje com uma boa embalagem e gostei muito do adptador com 1m de comprimento bem útil. Product is of good quality. Came today with a good package and enjoyed the adapter or with 1m long and useful. Contra, nesse produto, seria o seu transporte. Veio aberto e com a caixa danificada. Against, this product would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaddymum on 11/12/2010

There is nothing at all to say about this piece of junk paper weight! It does nothing for your range. The bloody cable is so long it picks up all kinds of interference from ALL other electronics! The magnet is so weak it barely holds the weight of the item itself. Take your money that you would spend on this and flush it down the toilet, cause at least ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydandini on 08/18/2010

No pros... This item does not as it is intented... I have tried many times, and there was no any outcome of it... No pros... This item does not as it is intented... I have tried many times, and there was no any outcome of it... It does not work at all! It does not work at all! A cheaper one, ( http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.27187 ) did the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimonetti2010 on 08/17/2010

It is a wireless antenna with a very long cable and a standard SMA connector and a base. No secrets there! The antenna itself can be dettached from the base and attached directly to a SMA-compatible device, so the base is not required unless the antenna is to be used away from the device it is connected to. Due to the long length (~1.3m) of the cable,... Read more

4 0
  • posted bymauriciorocha on 07/22/2010

The price is attractive. Here, in Brazil, a similar antenna costs more than this. O preco e atrativo. Aqui no Brasil uma similar custa mais. My antenna is 10x smaller but seems to be better than this one. Minha antena e 10x menor e eh mais potente. If you need a long range antenna, this is not for you. Se voce precisao de uma antena que tem um bom alcance,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeauke on 07/20/2010

Is very cheap, the wire looks very good, the base is magnetic and it seems robust. The base scratchs painted surfaces, Be carefull if you put it in your car or other painted surfaces!! The antenna don't Have 15dBi... I see more APs whith my 5dB antenna (the one comes whith the adapter) and there are more powerfull. The antenna don't works properly If ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections