DX » Community » Reviews » Hard Protective Carrying Case with Strap for PS3 Wireless Controller (Black)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by romainpnct on 01/20/2014

Pros: Quite rigid Protects the controller correctly Not much bigger than the controller Good for travelling Also good at home to protect the controler from dust Cons: None (except maybe it's not meant to handle violent shocks or major pressure) OtherThoughts: Useful to carry PS3 controller in a bag containing a lot of cables (avoids entanglemen... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lisek517 on 05/08/2013

Pros: -Front and back seems be partly/full waterproof(not checked, but it's really looks like) -Protection from fall of the heigh(checked 1,5m NOTHING HAPPENED) -Easy to handle -Light(do not even feel it) -Good materials made of(will work more time than my old dualshock) -It not have any smell(I sometimes met cases like this to have bad smell -... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mietteincarna on 08/09/2012

Pros: It is really strong , it has the feeling of a resin-carbon fiber like protection . It is just the right size so it fits perfectly-tightly my ps3 controller . It is black, so it is even nicer id you have the white controller . it has a nice strap . Cons: i think the price is right , but i would have bought immediately a second one if it wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by karpatzioo on 09/17/2011

Pros: The case is really firm and made of good materials, the inside is soft and will keep the controller free of dirt and scratches. It fits my original controller perfectly even with the silicone cover, it doesn't squeeze anything (i can hear the joysticks clicking if i press hard enough). The case has 2 zippers which seem durable enough so t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections