DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 100W 18dBi Directional High Gain 18-Unit Antenna for Wifi/Wireless Network (RP-SMA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzordlord on 02/07/2014

This is really good quality material and its ready to set up. It brings wiith it all you need. Personaly, i just can't do anything with it, no signal at all. I don't know how to work with it. Maybe because it's a directional antenna... If your a noobie like me, I think the best choise to raise your wi-... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycolomax on 04/16/2013

High gain antenna, kinda directional but when you aim where the signal come from, then you are done!! really no loss, high quality manufacturated, perfect to increase your wi-fi range and detection. I cant find any cons on this product this is the antenna you looking for, Its a little bigger than I expected,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybagryan on 04/03/2013

Very good product in combination with amplifier is perfect. Standard connector. Will be better if is added magnetic base for more easy mounting. Cable is 50 ohm, probably will be better if is used 75 ohm, because antenna impedance according to description is 75 ohm or there is a mistake of description.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Good item, however I also bought similar SKU 33016 and 33016 is cheaper while providing the same quality. By the way, 33016 is also a bit longer though it has 16 units only. All in all, some connections are better with these YAGI things and some are better with more compact regular omni-directional antennas.... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byspoochy on 01/19/2013

It gives a wide specter of signal area and long range. Been using this antenna outside in Norwegian weather for over a year now and it still working without questions. Best buy for my case. Could be little bit longer cable on it but that's a easy fix and not either a consideration to care of as this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprocchetta on 08/01/2012

Highly directional antenna with very good reception. Works great with all my cards. The short cable increases the performance. Is smaller than you can imagine. Simple to install. It's very light (aluminum). This very well designed in compliance with the sizes. No cons. It is important to note that this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabbar1 on 07/25/2012

=extremely directional =very sensitive, moving it just a little will make you lose the signal =has a very small beam, so you have to be very accurate when pointing it. =extremely directional =extremely directional, so be careful when you are using it to point to AP if you are just buying this to get ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGeertOostende on 07/10/2012

It gives a good signal when it is pointed perfectly right at the AP. I tested it with the signalking 3600000N. But it was not good. You had to point it perfectly right at the source. The smallest difference caused the signal to drop away. And once I had a good signal, the signal was as strong as the ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bykneegrowplease on 04/07/2012

A really great antenna, i have a 24dbi grid antenna on the roof with a 2w amplifier and this thing pulls in only 3 DBI less signal than the grid THROUGH THE WALLS AND BRICK FIREPLACE!!!!!!!!!!!! No cons, absolutely none, could package it with an amp for a discount but for this price who can complain?... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTimelessNL on 01/27/2012

- Real signal improvement (+/- 14dB) - Seems durable - Short cable(less signal loss because the cable is short) - nice finish, every segment is covered with rubber piece - easy to mount - starts to rust a little(replaced the screws with anti-rest screws) - Cable is thin, could be better if the cable ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections