Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrjbatc on 02/10/2014

The material feels good, it has a ThinkPad logo and is red from the inside and overall fits the ThinkPad look very well. Creases from packaging are long-lasting. Still there after a month of active use. Not the most precise work ever, (one part is sewn on a little crooked) but who cares. It looks good and protects your ThinkPad. One of the seams started ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjkatz on 10/05/2012

simple to use, has the thinkpad logo on the front no zippers that can go bad, has a good cover for the laptop against scratches and small bumps it also has a cook design with the red color inside i really like it gives the cover a cool look =] the metirial had a smell i dont care about it but just to let you know 7$ well spent for my thinkpad 14"... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrumm on 05/09/2011

- Nice stretching foam - Extremely good price - Good for compact size laptops up to 14" - Good thickness (around 3mm) to protect from shocks - Very very smelly. After opening you have to put in a basement or somewhere for around 2 weeks at least. After that it becomes usable. I left it in the room at first (around 15m2) and the room started to smell ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShauniechulo on 09/18/2010

- Secure sponge and very protective material - The cover can be folded back so the laptop can be easily accessible from a messenger bag - Fits a 13" Macbook Pro perfectly! Isn't oversized at all. - Simple color and style with no bright or loud colors none! Does what it needs to do, and it's great! I've been using it as a protective sleeve for my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections