DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 2.0 SDHC SD/MMC Card Reader (Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhere4u247 on 04/18/2013

Super fast write speed, Can handle an 8GB card responsibly quick, Computer recognized straight away. Portable, Postage was under 25 days. Somewhere to place a lanyard is very handy. Overall works well Played MP3's without hesitation, Read N write speeds as expected. Cap needs a better lock clip. out of 10 units only 1 fell off though. Still to test ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCubytus on 03/29/2013

Very cheap for what I wanted to do (add a card reader to my router). SD-USB converter chip is not soldered, it's reduced to its simplest expression: hidden under a blob of black resin. Next to imposible to desolder the SD socket without destroying something. I kept everything attached together, and only removed the casing. USB connector still works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJordanie on 11/30/2011

This is nice little piece of equipment! - reads my 8GB SDHC - was recconized wit my computer immediately - transfer speed is decent - very small - light - beautiful design - cap does not fix firmly, but if you do not carry it in your pocket it will be fine. - does not have led I like the design solid black with cool white graphics. When you have camera ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattInSoCal on 11/14/2011

- Small! Easy to carry. - Supports SDHC with no problems at all. - Quickly recognized on every system with which I've used it. - Transfers are fast. - Small! Easy to lose. - USB connector has no shield around it, so the physical connection isn't great. It also makes it a bit harder to replace the cap over the connector. - The SD card comes out at a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalex263 on 05/07/2011

- High transfer speed - shows 12Mb/s write and 15 Mb/s read rates with my 8Gb class 6 Transcend microSDHC (thats some magic to me really), tested on 1.5 Gb file size - reads SDHC - small size - no microSD socket - no strap included - plastic quality is low - no visible activity LED, despite its declared on package (could be still present on board - ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypcsrule on 01/19/2011

The SD card fits snugly and easily without wiggling or falling out. It works great. Not much else to say other than its a great device. The outer shell does feel a little light and plasticy but the inner workings are pretty sturdy. The cap comes off a little too easy (not really an issue I don't really use/need it). The SD card does go in on the side ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshrewdlove on 06/07/2010

I don't really know why I got this but I'm Glad I did because this is just such a useful thing to have, It's small to because it's Chinese ;) +Small +Plug and Play (No drivers required) +Nice design +Easily allows card to reach max read and write speeds Although it is quite good the build quality is pretty feeble, They didn't even use metal in the usb ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections