DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Runner Boot Shoes for Dogs/Cats - Size 2 (Blue/4-Shoe Set)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCrazyFurry on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice boots, fits perfectly on my dogs feet. very nice quality and looks just like real human shoos. They keep my dogs feet warm in the snow when outside and dry as well! Cons:A little tricky to make them stay on, but with a little practice it does work ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydexter0907x on 11/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:warm and comfotable, easy to put on, but... see cons. Dogs with these shoes can run free, never worry about breaking off suddenly. Fashion style make your dog's unique personality Cons:Shoelaces are anoying, on every put on x4.... aaarrrggghhh :) At first intere... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfreakpeace on 09/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very well made, the material is of a grate quality, with soft completions in order that it's not a nuisance to the puppies. Brilliant for winter and summer, since in winter the paws don't bedaub themselves and it prepares them to not spend cold. In summer the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySocratelena on 09/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I got it some days ago, and my dog chihuahua feels very comfortable wearing this boots. I ordered 2 size for him. Quality is good, it is pretty soft rubber on soles and soft jeans material on the top. They looks good. The best that your dog coming back from outside walk a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaany on 02/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are very useful, because you can take your dogs outside after it rains and they'll come home with dry clean paws and not mess your house. They will also be handy to keep them clean after they have just taken a bath... you don't have to worry about taking them outsi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections