DX » Community » Reviews » 5.5" Solar Powered Rotating Globe (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Semiquaverz on 12/05/2013

Pros: The globe works as stated. A lot cheaper than similar products out there. And looks nice from far. Cons: There were no instructions and I nearly missed and threw out the connector piece. The construction is a little crude. When it is rotating it is a little noisy, the motor makes a whirring sound. OtherThoughts: One can't ask too much for... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by rizwanrana on 04/29/2013

Pros: Very nice. Finishing is also good. The globe is wrapped in a thin plastic transparent sheet to save it from scratches. Bought it for my kids and they are loving it. Cons: Not a con though but as mentioned by another customer here, the middle silver line joining both semi spheres is bit too thick with respect to the globe size. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lcdsantos on 03/13/2012

Pros: Very light and well constructed. The globe is sturdy and clean. It can also used for geographic search and games. The solar power mechanism is working since I bought it, near one year ago! The speed is also good. With full solar light it reaches near 5 rpm! Cons: The globe is made of two semispheres bounded. The metal bound line is a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted by irene123456 on 08/25/2011

Pros: - Definitely happy - Definitely cheap but nice. You can't find cheaper ones in both legal and illegal market with solar power panels like this. - It works even when the sunlight is 5% dimmed by my windowglass. - Serves its purpose well. Cons: There's a faint sound as the globe turns. ---> I think it is at the connector (the transparent... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lcdsantos on 08/10/2011

Pros: Very beautiful. Very easy to put to work. Just attach the globe on base and put it in a bright sunlight room. Works good with indirect light. It´s nice that the globe is removable from the base. Cons: It´s a little bit small to my taste, and the map drwaing and words are far from the best diagram skills and typesetting. But my 5... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections