DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Crystal Flower Silver Plated Earring (Pair)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystk84 on 05/22/2013

These earrings noticed my girl. First, she loves hanging earrings, secondly, they are suitable to her face. She does not like too fancy jewelry and pendants look original. In these earrings have primarily attracted the attention of the presence of crystals, earrings do not look overwhelmed by details. Had to bend a little clasp, as silicone fasteners ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrisJ1 on 02/15/2013

These flowers are really shiny and pretty. I had bought a pair for my mom and we thought they were gorgeous so I went ahead and bought another pair for myself. They look really nice in you ear they the quality is not bad at all. We haven't found any con as yet and my mom has hers a month before I got mine. Oh, the container is ugly but the price is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLollerkopter on 06/10/2011

These earrings are really pretty and looks like a small crystal flower. The item price is cheap enough. The manufacturing quality is very good. Ideal gift for woman. The blue plastic box is unusable and ugly, but protect enough the earrings under shipping process. I don't know, what material is used during production, but it doesn't matter. (I think,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrenzyBuyer on 06/26/2010

1) The looks are cool: this pair of earrings fit any white short, blouse or top 2) Shines nice when lightened 3) Build quality is good 4) They fit my girlfriend's ears 5) This pair is very cheap 6) A good addition to another million bijouterie any girl needs to use in her every day life 1) The hooks look fragile, hope I'm to suspicious about them 2)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 06/03/2010

- Very nice design. - They are very shiny, and they crystals of the flower petals are really beautiful! - The design of the earrings is very nice, the flower hangs in the middle of the upper ring, and the small thing at the bottom is just perfect! - They come in the usual blue base and transparent top box, so you can wrap it for gift easily. - They ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections