Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKassandraH11 on 06/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very pretty when wearing, small but cute piece of jewelry. Good pricing for a small bracelet like this. The.color of the flowers are more darker than in the photo. It's a darker purple which I love. Cons:Only bad thing, is it is.a bit small, so if you have thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordhan on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great piece of jewelry. It looks like more expensive than the real value. I think its one of more beautiful pieces in DX. Really beautiful. - Very well-built. Nothing more to say about that less than "great". - Colors are great and touch too. In a female wri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcelDonin on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tem ótima qualidade, bonito, o tamanho eh ótimo e muito gracioso, minha namorada amou o presente. It has great quality, beautiful, eh great size and very gracious, my girlfriend loved the gift. Cons:nao tenho nem uma reclamaçao contra este produto. I'm no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywofky on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I just could rave and rave about this little bracelet. It looks very nice, details are great, price is really great. I'm wearing it everyday now, and everyone is just stunned when I say how cheap I bought it. Comes in other colors too! Cons:Doesn't fit on ever... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykabarilo on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice product, and best price for this product. I recommendert this for everxone. really really cheap very pretty and can go with a variety of things. cute pretty roses resizable bracelet size Cons:No so far., Build Quality can be a bit better but for this p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvelvetvelour on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For a very low price the quality is excellent 100% definitely recommend it. Looks very elegant and expensive! the color is beautiful. I buy it as a gift to a friend and she loves it, the color is the best, looks more dark in real life. And has a ver good quali... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahulnow on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very cute and very pretty and I anticipate wearing it as an everyday staple in my wardrobe. Just as a note to future buyers - the rose is smaller than it looks in the picture/smaller than I anticipated, but definitely not too small! It's just right. Cons:Build Qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagosyahoo on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very good price. - The level of detail and build quality are surprisingly good. - Looks very nice, perfect for a small gift for a girl. - Looks like a more expensive product. - So far it hasn't deteriorated, tarnished or rust. Cons:- the only con i could fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydretoorn on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- low price and surprisingly good good looking - it is re-sizable so it will always fit - The rhinestones in the leaves are very pretty - 100% success when given to a woman! - My wife received a lot of compliments wearing this Lovely Rose Bracelet Party Gift P... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTemplarz on 03/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very beautiful bracelet; - Matches with SKU 14811, making a good and unexpensive gift; - Very cheap (became a con, when broke). Cons:- I bought it for my GF to get in combination with SKU 14811, but it didn't last enough. - She used twice and one of the ring... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections