Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMortenftw on 09/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very solid build. Great audio and sound. easy to use. Great for crowd control. small and very portable. Has sirens. Cons:no cons so far. Works as it is supposed to. OtherThoughts:You get what you pay for. Totally worth it if you need it, or just want it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevbot on 02/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Build qaulity not fantastic but definitely passable -Plays the "song" very loudly and its very annoying -easy to mod Cons:-not very much louder than someone raising their voice -has terrible feedback when you use it on its highest settings or if you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFedele on 07/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great build quality - Very easy to use - Call attention easily if needed - Volume control works very well. - Nice price - Very portable Cons:- The strap that comes with it could be black or some other color rather than a rainbow-mix strap. - For its real power, demands... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowjob on 03/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:A fun little megaphone thats small enough to fit in your glove compartment. The handle folds for easy storage. Almost as loud as my best shouting voice with out the strain or distortion my conversation voice. My girlfriend was terribly annoyed by this when I got... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolluxNL on 01/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Loud, especially the music is loud! Well, for as long as you can call it ''music'' - Always wanted one, and this is exactly what i imagined - Build quality is pretty good, doesnt feel cheap or something Cons:- Batteries weren't shipped along, and you need 6 (!!) AA batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoto7451 on 12/19/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works very well. Sound is very clear. DID I MENTION IT'S LOUD. Obnoxious music was perfect as a gift for a friend since the only reason he wanted it was to annoy his girlfriend, his neighbors, as well as the rest of the world. Cons:none OtherThoughts:I made sure to give... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiCABBAGESi on 11/04/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very loud ! The music is very loud too . Looks quite cool :D Cons:Get feedback noises alot from it. The music is rather annoying :P OtherThoughts:Heres a Video of this -----> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YcqmlHUyN80 Bottomline:Quite good Megaphone but does suffe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections