Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymazzolla on 01/06/2011

Looks relatively good Works as an IR remote control Good touchscreen EL backlight Cheap Does not work with any TV set in the house Backlight only works if remote controller mode is not active. All in all switching to remote control mode, sending a key, and switching back to watch mode takes SEVEN taps, all the while backlight is inoperable. Pretty bad ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeffstone on 08/10/2010

This constructed in a material of good quality. The universal remote control works well. The touch screen is well calibrated and sensitive the backlight is activated in a short time, and the protective film comes out easily, the buttons are difficult to play media, does not the backlight control mode ideal gift for the kids, or make a joke at the bar ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykarosa on 01/15/2010

Looks relatively good Works as an IR remote control Good touchscreen EL backlight Cheap Does not work with any TV set in the house Backlight only works if remote controller mode is not active. All in all switching to remote control mode, sending a key, and switching back to watch mode takes SEVEN taps, all the while backlight is inoperable. Pretty bad ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytheemstra on 11/02/2009

-- Works on all TV's here, also at my friends home, girlfriends home and at school -- Background is very nice if it is at night (or if the power supply is down :-)) -- Stopwatch, TV, DVD, VCR and radio worked at my house (VCR and DVD didn't work at school :-() -- Very cheap -- If you aren't aware the screen will scratch! -- Build quality isn't the best,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynmg17 on 12/29/2007

Touch screen! Remote works on MOST tvs. Didnt work with a few TVs but that was expected. A bit hard to touch the buttons. Very cool thing to have. The most inconspicuous remote watch I have seen. Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections