Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrezoem on 03/12/2010

- It was a cool gift for my girlfriend. It was an gift for our 10th month birthday. Pretty cool, she liked it but thought that was kind of weird. But a 'good' weird. - Looks really nice. - Foi um presente legal pra minha namorada. Foi o presente de 10 meses de namoro. Bem legal, ela gostou mas achou meio estranho. Mas um estranho 'bom'. - Bem 'real'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLimeGhost on 01/01/2010

It's made out of plastic and other fabrics so it won't wither and die like a real rose. The recorder is reasonably clear without too much static in the background. It does look like a real rose. Even though it looks like a rose, it still seems a bit fake, which is fine if you don't care too much. The recorder is a bit too short for my liking. I find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjessicas on 07/21/2009

- Has a flashing heart on it when the music/ message is playing. - Comes with a card and great packaging. - Looks better then what I was expecting reading the reviews. - There is no stop button, so when I pressed play I had to listen to the whole song that was on it. - Price could be less, because it really is looking very plastic. - Picture does not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRemco on 01/17/2009

Original gift. Very nice to hide in a packet of real roses to add a personal note. The plastic won't break, not even when you drop it. The music is terrible! It might be better without music, just a record-function so you can record your own music. The music is soooo terrible...... I ended up recording tests like: "hello, here I am, and now comes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybjcc03 on 03/16/2008

this makes a very nice gift for a wife or girl friend just to say i love you nice idea of having a personal message build quality isnt so good looks nothing like the picture very plastic looking not as realistic as i would of liked but still good music can get annoying after a while it is quite a nice rose just dont expect to much from it being realistic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDave1710 on 03/05/2008

Brought a smile to the wifes face on Valentines day. Cheap item for a cheap laugh. Buld quality not to bad for the price. Looks reasonably realistic. Presented quite nicely in a plastic casing. Music a litle annoying after a while, especially when hitting the wrong buttons by accident. No labeling to know which buttons to press. Instructions not too ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllamaman on 01/25/2008

very cool looking cool blinking led heart sound quality of microphone sucks my speaker fell out but thats my fault very cool Read more

0 0
  • posted byiangilf on 11/29/2007

Cheap and does perform as advertised Voice playback at a very low sample rate, so a little difficult to comprehend Press and hold top button to record message (ca 3 seconds). Bottom button to replay message followed by music Little heart on stem flashes on playback Romance is not dead Read more

0 0
  • posted byg35ings on 11/13/2007

- Girls will love this thing as a gift - Amazing price that I haven't seen anywhere else - looks very appealing - the packaging goes well with the product (I gave my girlfriend the package with the product) - sound could have been improved - the music that plays after the message isn't really neccesary, it would be nice if that could be turned off or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisterman on 11/10/2007

Cheap. Girls love it. Loud, unlike many other voice recording cheap pieces. Actually bigger than I thought. Might have been nice if it was slightly smaller and petite. Hit the wrong buttons and message disappears. Bought it for my gf and I got a decent laugh out of it. Then that was about it, but hey I spend more than $3 on other stuff for her that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections