Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfhb70 on 08/12/2014

Pros: muito afiada, prática, leve, ótimo custo benefício, perfeita, muito boa, não perde o corte. Contra: muito frágil, pode quebrar se bater ou cair. Read more

Impression:fraco;

0 0
  • posted byemehtone on 02/09/2014

You can solder with this without electricity. Includes different tips and tweezers. Reasonable good quality for the price. Needed to modify the container. Tweezers are not the same shape as the hole in the container. You'll need a separate gas torch to ignite it. Don't buy if youre not familiar with gas soldering irons. Power is not very great, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectronicholas on 06/23/2012

- this was actually a good set, not for extended use of course - I got this to keep it in my car for occasional repairing, or fire starting while camping for other jobs I just use electric one but in the car, I am limited to gas powered after a while the thing witch you use to adjust the flame doesn't seem to work properly, but i think is fixable takes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byinatel on 07/22/2010

It has a good Build quality and the components fit well, the Tweezers is very very good has a good sharp, it is usefully to be used on a place where does not have electrical energy. It has a button to regulate the flame it does not have a button trigger button to start the flame, (spark button) Actually i prefer to use my electrical iron to sold components,... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections