DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Rechargeable 0.5W 30-Lumen Mini LED Flashlight - Grey (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJoske447 on 01/04/2014

This was exactly what I needed ... Before I bought this I already had bought one before in a normal store for my father and when he tested it and actually used it he said that it was really usefull when your car decides to break down in the dark out of nowhere. That's when I went and bought one on DealExtreme for myself. Now I've placed it in my car ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byironracing on 11/30/2013

great quality of the product, light is very bright, easy to use, easy to charge in 12V carlighter socket. when charging, the lens illuminate red. body is massive and hard to broke. realy good torch. its small, handy, very bright beam with good distance and the body is made of some kind of steel, so you dont have to worry when it falls. no cons at all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrimbonz on 07/04/2013

The light is plenty bright enough to comfortably see under car, in glove box, most applications. Nice red charging light. Very easy to tell when it's plugged in properly. Very easy to use - just twist the end to switch on/off. No annoying pushbutton to fumble around for in the dark. NiMH battery, according to the literature, so shouldn't have the memory ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfemmeskye on 11/17/2012

- the light beam does extend some 3feet - exceptional for such a little device - the charging time is quite quick and it has not so far, over-charged the battery in the unit - it is also discreet and unobtrusive in the car and it's little red charging light tells me its powering up - it's sold and not cheap plastic - very well made Too bad they didn'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeduardoca on 09/29/2012

Interesting lantern due to its functionality can be recharged from the car's cigarette lighter. Battery life quite effective. Until today not rebooted, with a month of use (but seldom used). No cons about the product. Maybe you could have come with some sort of instruction manual. Small, very useful, especially inside a car at night. Can be stored in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWaade395 on 04/23/2012

Incredibly bright for what it is, will easily assist in looking in engine bay etc. Came pre-charged. Looks great. Build quality is really good. Battery seems to last quite a while. Does not have spring loaded clips like most cigarette gadgets so will not fit snugly in most lighter sockets. Very handy gadget, for the price you can't lose. Has extra clicks ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTeemu79 on 03/06/2012

Light output specified is realistic, it's more than enough for it's intended use. Fits nicely and reliably in the socket (Volvo V70 XC Mk1). Battery lasts at least an hour, maybe more. Hasn't run out yet in my use. It's practically always charged, so battery life is not a problem. Twist-on cap has extra "clicks" for no purpose. Light beam ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynicolaspolti on 11/23/2011

Excelent light beam, its amazing first time it left me blind for a minute. it s size is too small wich is a pro for me. took it is useful to have it in my trunk 12v lighter plug to search in all the trash i have there. deliver Took 21 days to argentina the red light displayed when charging is distracting sometimes in the case says that it wont be charged ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychadmw7 on 05/20/2010

Bright light. Super Handy switch could be better rough switching when twisting the lens eventually broke and now cap won't stay on SO many people have been making comments about these not fitting into the cigarette lighter socket. That is SO not true. The deal is, you need an actual cigarette lighter socket. There is a difference on the inside. If it'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDataBitz on 05/11/2010

This is a useful accessory and gives your cigarette lighter socket something useful to do (if your a non-smoker). Nice red light emitted when in the socket which makes it easy to locate and it not so bright that it interferes with lighting in cabin at night. Brighter than traditional incandescent torches or larger size. Fits into the cigarette lighter ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections