Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydwkbr on 03/21/2010

- works fine with my sd cards. - fit perfectly with all SD cards - extremely strong. is not a piece of thin plastic. seems to be very resistant to strong and durable. - no cons. all good for me - could have one with more space for cards. - it is only one card in each space. - it will not close if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatastrophegirl on 03/05/2009

incredibly more solid than i was expecting for a little piece of plastic. i have no worries about my SD cards in this case. my purse is horribly messy and i can drop my cards in there and not worry about them getting loose or banged up as someone else said, i wish it had a place for a lanyard or keychain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDonaldM on 01/22/2009

Compact, takes up a lot less space then two of the usual containers SD cards come in. Looks sturdy with a catch that doesn't look like it'll ever fall open even uder extreme duress. Took me a few moments to figure out how to open it. This is not a big deal as you'll only have to figure it out once. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflipje on 12/29/2008

I like It ! it's a hard case, very easy to use and protects two sd cards for you ! none where i can think off there is a nice way to get to the 500 chars.. you always can fill up this field with a story about how you fill this up, so it might sounds interesting. But this are only 134 characters and with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhemmohohtoo on 10/27/2008

- Looks good - Very good build quality for an china product (exept a few minor micro-cracks or somekind of bubbles or something on the corners, can't really see them if you're not looking) - Does it's job protecting them SD cards well - Has clever round holes behind the SD cards slots where you can press ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRolfern on 09/09/2008

Does what it is supposed to and it is really well-built. Solid and not flimsy or wobbling. I have been looking for something like this for some time, and I do not like those closed bags where you can't see the contents. Theres not much wrong about this item, but maybe it could have been just a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaintmixerbob on 04/17/2008

Excellent quality for the money.The case stays closed until you flip the locking clasp & swing it open.It seems to provide very good protection for all my SD cards & fits in my camera bag along with the other 3 that I bought & there's still room for more.Removal of the cards is easy &... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydreamlogic on 10/27/2007

Very solid design. This case is made from thick, high quality plastic. I'm pretty sure you could step on it and your SD cards wouldn't even notice. It's a bit thicker than I was expecting. Take a look at the dimensions so you know what to expect. This happens to be the exact same length and width as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrexwest on 07/19/2007

is a nice strong case for SD cards it is thicker then I expected. but still smaller then 2 separate card holder. I have been very happy with dealextreme in the past , shipping take a while but if you are prepared to wait it works well. good deal Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytriforced on 06/20/2007

nice hard plastic material tranparent to see waht sd is inside lock firmily could have a key chain gerat to carry your sd whatever you go, without worry about loosing for the price its a great deall for who have lots os sd cards Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections