Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydwkbr on 03/21/2010

- works fine with my sd cards. - fit perfectly with all SD cards - extremely strong. is not a piece of thin plastic. seems to be very resistant to strong and durable. - no cons. all good for me - could have one with more space for cards. - it is only one card in each space. - it will not close if you try to put two cards in each space - should have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatastrophegirl on 03/05/2009

incredibly more solid than i was expecting for a little piece of plastic. i have no worries about my SD cards in this case. my purse is horribly messy and i can drop my cards in there and not worry about them getting loose or banged up as someone else said, i wish it had a place for a lanyard or keychain to hook on. it's so slim that i keep having to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDonaldM on 01/22/2009

Compact, takes up a lot less space then two of the usual containers SD cards come in. Looks sturdy with a catch that doesn't look like it'll ever fall open even uder extreme duress. Took me a few moments to figure out how to open it. This is not a big deal as you'll only have to figure it out once. If I carried more meory cards I'd happily get some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipje on 12/29/2008

I like It ! it's a hard case, very easy to use and protects two sd cards for you ! none where i can think off there is a nice way to get to the 500 chars.. you always can fill up this field with a story about how you fill this up, so it might sounds interesting. But this are only 134 characters and with spaces 169 but at this moment with spaces this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhemmohohtoo on 10/27/2008

- Looks good - Very good build quality for an china product (exept a few minor micro-cracks or somekind of bubbles or something on the corners, can't really see them if you're not looking) - Does it's job protecting them SD cards well - Has clever round holes behind the SD cards slots where you can press with your finger and the card pops out - Small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolfern on 09/09/2008

Does what it is supposed to and it is really well-built. Solid and not flimsy or wobbling. I have been looking for something like this for some time, and I do not like those closed bags where you can't see the contents. Theres not much wrong about this item, but maybe it could have been just a little bit smaller? Some kind of strap to be able to hang ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaintmixerbob on 04/17/2008

Excellent quality for the money.The case stays closed until you flip the locking clasp & swing it open.It seems to provide very good protection for all my SD cards & fits in my camera bag along with the other 3 that I bought & there's still room for more.Removal of the cards is easy & the clear case lets you see which card you want before ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydreamlogic on 10/27/2007

Very solid design. This case is made from thick, high quality plastic. I'm pretty sure you could step on it and your SD cards wouldn't even notice. It's a bit thicker than I was expecting. Take a look at the dimensions so you know what to expect. This happens to be the exact same length and width as the Jianisi RC-4 remote control (the card holder is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrexwest on 07/19/2007

is a nice strong case for SD cards it is thicker then I expected. but still smaller then 2 separate card holder. I have been very happy with dealextreme in the past , shipping take a while but if you are prepared to wait it works well. good deal Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriforced on 06/20/2007

nice hard plastic material tranparent to see waht sd is inside lock firmily could have a key chain gerat to carry your sd whatever you go, without worry about loosing for the price its a great deall for who have lots os sd cards Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections